FIFA 20

Soldato
Nothing in the rewards for me really.

Only difference in the patch that I notice is finishing, perhaps placebo effect but I feel more confident infront of goal.

Up the giddy heights of Division 3 this week.

Still hoping an upgrade SBC drops, if it does I'm going to liquidate the club. Reckon I'll be sat around 3m coins if I do, then depending on Black Friday pack luck I might swap in Pele for CR7. Get rid of Neymar and give LM Son a try, and finally get rid of my longest serving player (Matuidi) and bring a better CDM.

Soldato
They have essentially removed the last patch and gone back to update 5(?) :p

Patch is absolutely shocking.

I'm conceding rebound goals every single game now and the shooting is better but only because the keepers are parrying every single shot now.

As I said they must have just removed the previous patch:p After a few games people will "get used to it". Gameplay will atrocious this weekend anyways with Black Friday stuff happening!

Strap in and get ready for the ride :D

Caporegime
Oh god, forgot about the Black Friday influx :o

Had a day off today so finished off the Prem season objectives (Calvert-Lewin is the worst striker in the game bar none) and the majority of the games were completely smooth, game appears to play completely different out of peak UK times. Even SB gets rough when the servers are overloaded.

Makes me think the theory about lag compensation isn't completely true.

Soldato
Ok, did Villa, first game I subbed him on for Vardy second half, hatrick. :p (Though I was 2 - 0 up already and the guy was dross)

haha good to hear I’m half way through doing him, just the two cheap teams left. I’ve done it mainly by sniping players but buying more and selling them on as I’ve gone along - I’m about even at the moment so with a bit of effort he hasn’t really cost me anything

Going to link him in with Guardiola and Rodri I reckon

Back
Top Bottom