Black Friday wishlist...

Soldato
Not even a cashback bonus available from TCB or Quidco this year, perhaps they'll do it on Monday

Was it black friday last year Quidco did the £2.50 bonuses? I think I made around £15 with the bonuses. They did actually do two £2.50 bonuses a few weeks back and are currently offering a £5 bonus if you make £15 in cashback.

Last edited:
Soldato
Crampton & Moore

Flagship E9 next generation LG OLED55E9PLA OLED for £1399 with code CB400, £400 cheaper than elsewhere at time of posting. Also comes with a 5 year warranty and a free Sky TV entertainment package for 18 months. The code also works on the 65 inch version LG OLED65E9PLA 65" OLED 4K TV bringing it down to £2099.

Richer Sounds will price match it though. Not sure about anybody else.
Sadly those codes don’t work anymore so the price for the E9 65” is £2.5k.

I ordered the C9 65” from RS for £1,900.
It’s impressive that a TV of that quality is significantly thinner than my iPhone.

Soldato
Got myself a few bits this year, new monitor and a nest thermostat being the big purchases. I'm even done for Christmas already which makes a refreshing change.

Caporegime

It’s impressive that a TV of that quality is significantly thinner than my iPhone.

Shame it was a good deal. Apparently even though the code expired, people have still got the £400 off when they rang the shop.

Caporegime
Just read that this year looks like a record breaker.
Crazy.
Wonder how many were cons and many was actual deals

Which magazine's analysis said that only 1 in 10 deals are actually genuine deals that you could have bought at the same price or cheaper earlier in the year. Of course to me that doesnt make it not a deal as take the E9 oled with £400 off. It may have had £400 off for a week earlier in the year and a lot of people will have missed it so the fact it might not be any better or cheaper on black friday doesnt exclude ti from being a good deal but in general most are not. Helps people want stuff at this time of the year for xmas.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Bought myself a new lifting belt from Strength Shop, they have 25% off all their belts. Also snagged some more gym clothes from Gymshark on their Blackout sale.

Bought a few things on Amazon for Xmas presents as well, including an Anker power bank.

Soldato

Good price. I’m tempted to get the
TX65gz950b from C&M for £1949.

JL had the Philips 65OLED934 for £1849 but only had a couple and I wasnt quick enough. When I spoke to a manager at C&M he didn’t rate the Philips at all - maybe he was just trying to make a sale though as they did nit stock Philips TVs

Soldato
Oh god, Prime makes it way too easy to spend money :(. I used their 3 months of Prime for £11.50 deal as the free month and also got 90 days free of Amazon music.

Soldato
Thinking of buying the Amazon Fire HD 10 2019 32GB model currently on sale for £95. Just for casual stuff like web browsing, Netflix and twitch instead of on phone.

Any good? Worth it? Anything better out there for a similar price?

Back
Top Bottom