**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Caporegime
Was the auction site when they had a 10% voucher going. They've just released another voucher and one guy said he could get a OP 7 Pro 256GB for £325!!!! Now that is a proper bargain :cool:

Grey imports btw, have to give up that 2nd year warranty but worth it imo.

Soldato
Anyone updated yet any worthwhile fixes, any issues. 10.0.2

Decided to go for it.

VoWifi still not working properly. It appeared briefly then disappeared. Almost no phone signal but full perfect WiFi and it's not using it. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Soldato
I know that the op7p uses a virtual proximity sensor.

The problem I have is when I'm in call, the display is endlessly coming on and as a result my check is muting calls, turning off Bluetooth etc etc.

Is there an app that can either test/recalibrate the sensor or help with the issue?

Soldato
Can anyone shed any light on whether or not the 7 series Warp chargers work as normal on the 7T series? The reviews all state it's the same charger (I even saw one that showed the model/serial numbers and they were identical). I have $20 of Amazon (US) vouchers to use and thought a spare charger might be thing to buy. But I see some reviews on the site saying it didn't work on their 7T's.

Soldato
Just ordered a 7T. I have an original pixel where the battery has died - I'd love a pixel 4 to replace it but the price difference and poor battery isn't worth it in my eyes. Pity as the pixel experience is lovely.

I'm intrigued what the 7T software and camera is like compared to the pixel OG

Associate
Was the auction site when they had a 10% voucher going. They've just released another voucher and one guy said he could get a OP 7 Pro 256GB for £325!!!! Now that is a proper bargain :cool:

Grey imports btw, have to give up that 2nd year warranty but worth it imo.

Same but got the 7T for £375. Now the hunt for a 3pin warp charger (not a priority though).

Soldato
If anyone's had a recent issue with WhatsApp destroying their battery in the last month or so I think I've found the fix. My WhatsApp backs up to Google Drive, and clearly one of their privacy settings has changed, as I need to click into the WhatsApp backup settings and authorise it to access Drive.

It looks like over the last few weeks it's been trying on an ongoing basis to back up and failing, draining my battery

Back
Top Bottom