Gaming Kickstarters

Soldato
I backed Escape the curse of the Temple Big Box second edition ages, completely forgot about it, and it rocked up today.

Literally a big box bursting with stuff, looking forward to breaking it open.

Soldato
Been away for a week and the following has arrived... Like buses it seems.....

Storymasters Tales
Party based CYOA book with a few extra. Interesting idea so couldn't resist.

Be A Better Human
Minatures, Sci fi punk, Co op type mission based game. Year and a half overdue.
Really looking forward to this one.

Call to Adventure: Name of the Wind expansion
A bunch of cards based on the books. Played a friends the week before and it fits in perfectly.

Plague Inc: Expansion
Got the base game on the original kickstarter which is enjoyable so this must adds to it.

Soldato
Soldato
I hope you enjoy Namiji in 2022.

My only running KS right now is Kaiju Exchange, which is essentially a light economic simulation of being Ron Perlman in Pacific Rim: you have a team of scientists collecting body parts from various defeated Giant Economic Monsters, which you then use to fill contracts or sell directly to the City for money. The City is also trying to fill contracts, and if it fills enough it will win the game, but it's also possible for one player to ally with the City and win along with it. I played it at Spiel and have backed; it needs a little work, but the designers are listening to feedback. First 300 backers get a custom 8-sided die, and there's still only around 100 of us so fill your boots.

Soldato
Got Suburbia Collectors Edition and Phoenix Tsuro Rising delivered today which was a nice treat :)

Both great products with really well ran campaigns with regular updates etc and delivered on time, sadly unlike Street Fighter who continue their unprofessional shenanigans by ignoring refund requests now. Going to try and see if my bank can help me just take the money back or something as Jasco and Co are just scumbags (in my opinion of course)

Back
Top Bottom