FIFA 20

Soldato
4-1, game play has been heavy but not awful.

Had 4 tough games, won them all, 1 easy game against an awful team, 2-0 loss where I was utterly utterly dominant.

Meh, 4-1 will do

I want to bring in Pele but everybody is talking about how CR7 is good after the patch.

Associate
so managed to grind 9 players for an icon i cant do the sb ones as im a pretty below average player and amazed ive managed to get 9 lol

but i really am not sure know who to go for , i like the look of nesta and i also like to build hybrids so he would help although people mention pep as the one .

we also have mid okocha and giggs ?

which is the best of the 4

Permabanned
so managed to grind 9 players for an icon i cant do the sb ones as im a pretty below average player and amazed ive managed to get 9 lol

but i really am not sure know who to go for , i like the look of nesta and i also like to build hybrids so he would help although people mention pep as the one .

we also have mid okocha and giggs ?

which is the best of the 4

SB ones are not too bad, see if you have the players to build the teams, can always sub on better players. 2 more tokens would get you Roberto Carlos who is excellent. You can just keep refreshing the SB's and playing the poor chemistry/low rated teams.

I do also have Nesta and he is good, paired with a pacey CB at least.

Soldato
My 12 year old boy has suddenly really got into football so we've been playing a lot of fifa 18 together (it's the last football game i got). Yesterday we gave the fifa 20 demo a go and both of us actually felt it played worse than fifa 18. The volta 3v3 mode seems cack as well. No way i'm picking this up...

Soldato
WL servers are horrendous at the moment. Very laggy.
Can confirm. Im also struggling to score more since this patch which is hilarious considering it was meant to increase the chance. Think I’m at the stage or close to gold 3 and stop already. I’m sad that EA made around $12m from yesterday’s pack sales on an unfinished unacceptable game.

I’d also do what EA do when lining my pockets for little to no effort.

Back
Top Bottom