***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

49118476392_187be6d615_o.jpg
0c7185ac-ef58-4660-8345-315909778e6c.JPG

01c22cf8-da29-4509-9d3e-b9542a7c73c4.JPG

Soldato
The Witcher 3, The godling creature called Johnny, Not a cuscene, I just walked away from him so he'd stand still, Launched Ansel and then added DoF and a bit of sharpening, Running the latest HD Reworked mod and High Quality faces mod, The detail in this game is amazing.

dYyN1xC.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice screens, i been going back and playing a lot of my old games lately, i still like the look of the graphics back then, sharp and crisp, games today have to much process effects added to them, and this might sound a bit weird, but games can look to real/film like these days, and not as crisp, hard to explain, going back and playing old games maxed out and at high resolutions is a joy.

Associate
Nice screens, i been going back and playing a lot of my old games lately, i still like the look of the graphics back then, sharp and crisp, games today have to much process effects added to them, and this might sound a bit weird, but games can look to real/film like these days, and not as crisp, hard to explain, going back and playing old games maxed out and at high resolutions is a joy.

I agree with this, i recently played half life 2 ( for the first time) and was actually impressed with how good it still looked and played.

Splinter cell is another game i never played, I missed out on a lot of games from the early to mid 2000's as i stopped gaming around that time for a good few years. Going to give splinter cell a try after seeing those screenshots.

Soldato
I agree with this, i recently played half life 2 ( for the first time) and was actually impressed with how good it still looked and played.

Splinter cell is another game i never played, I missed out on a lot of games from the early to mid 2000's as i stopped gaming around that time for a good few years. Going to give splinter cell a try after seeing those screenshots.
Yeh, when i got my new 2080 super recently, i loaded up a lot of games, and half life 2 was one of them, still great game and looked great at 4k.

Back
Top Bottom