Black Friday wishlist...

Associate
I wanted an MS surface Go bundle as an xmas gift, MS selling them direct for a pretty nice deal, though they added an extra discount a day after I bought it so phoned them up and they actually refunded me the difference. Nice looking colours, very girlfriend/wife friendly and good basic user laptop/tablet combo.

Caporegime
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7096378

This looks like a good deal for anyone after a head/body hair grooming kit. Seems to have very good reviews and has an all important Li-ion battery. Trying to decide between this and the Remmingtom Quick cut.

I have it too and paid 3x that price Its quite a small cutting face but its good and the battery holds a long charge.....
Infact i need to have a trim of the beard tonight :p

Caporegime
Only thing I got from the Black Friday sales was the ring video doorbell v2.
My mate who is a store manager at Screwfix told me you get a free doorbell chime, all for £120 all in.
But with his discount, managed to nab one for £95 with the doorbell chime.

Job done and missus will be happy now.

hux

hux

Soldato
Thanks, you must have got a very special price as I could only see them starting from £89.99.

Seems they've changed it, perhaps i got lucky and they made a mistake.
Shame was a cracking deal, then again I'm sure my machine is a refurb and i got no capsules with it.

Caporegime
Thinking of buying the Amazon Fire HD 10 2019 32GB model currently on sale for £95. Just for casual stuff like web browsing, Netflix and twitch instead of on phone.

Any good? Worth it? Anything better out there for a similar price?

i feel a 10" tablet is too big to use in your hand. I've had 2 now and i prefer the 8 or 7 inch models.

all of amazons tablets are very slow. i'd buy a proper tablet if you are going to be using every day. as an occasional device like me then it's okay.

Soldato
i feel a 10" tablet is too big to use in your hand. I've had 2 now and i prefer the 8 or 7 inch models.

all of amazons tablets are very slow. i'd buy a proper tablet if you are going to be using every day. as an occasional device like me then it's okay.

Got it and returned it, it’s not slow but there is some lag now and again when switching apps and no native YouTube was more annoying than expected.

Replaced with a iPad 2019 which got on a deal on eBay. A little bit more than twice the price but worth it in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom