Christmas starts today

Commissario
Due to the rising cost of transport and delivery the Christmas smilies are on hold until the reindeers get off strike and rudolph manages to get hold of some fresh carrot vodka, however to ensure the quality meets his discerning tastes the admin team have to sample it before forwarding it on, and for some reason it rarely meets the standard that allows us to do that (we take the job very seriously).

Soldato
Due to the rising cost of transport and delivery the Christmas smilies are on hold until the reindeers get off strike and rudolph manages to get hold of some fresh carrot vodka.
I learned in Norway that Rudolph was a lady reindeer as males shed their antlers by christmas.

Oh also I brought some of these back from Norway:

WI07rnSl.jpg

Soldato
Somebody should tell Marks & Spencer. We're going to my Mum's on the 20th for "Christmas" yet you can't pick up your Christmas food until Sun 22nd. We can't be the only ones needing to do a Christmas that Saturday (travelling back for work on Sunday).

And surely if you've already got a (real) tree up, it's going to look a bit sketchy come the 25th?

Soldato
It begins.:o

s7GXjj7.jpg
zM66ZW6

Back
Top Bottom