Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Man of Honour
@SirJinks yup - check out this vid.

A few fun facts...

Lap bar only restraint.

First drop actually steeper than Oblivion at Alton Towers (just - by half a degree :p )

The most ‘air time’ of any coaster in the world (supposedly 30 seconds of your bum off the seat)

Some ridiculous things you wouldn’t notice unless you were told... the top of the third hill is inclined outwards for maximum out of your seatage (wtf) and one of the ‘on the side’ turns has a bunny hop on the actual turn at a 90 degree angle (wtf!).

Yes I’m a big child and a coaster saddo :D

Man of Honour
Christ no!

I am not scared of coasters, but that would make me sick! Stealth at thorpe park is much more by thing! Sheer adrenaline that thing. :D
Also at Cedar Point.... top thrill dragster. Same ride as stealth... but...

Stealth: 205 ft high and accelerates from 0 to 80 mph in 1.9 seconds.

Top Thrill Dragster: 420 ft high and accelerates from 0 to 120 miles mph in 3.8 seconds.

Over twice as tall and basically 50% faster.

Holy ****.

The whole place is just utterly mental. Everything the U.K. can do America goes full on ‘MERICA.

Ridiculous!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
@SirJinks yup - check out this vid.

A few fun facts...

Lap bar only restraint.

First drop actually steeper than Oblivion at Alton Towers (just - by half a degree :p )

The most ‘air time’ of any coaster in the world (supposedly 30 seconds of your bum off the seat)

Some ridiculous things you wouldn’t notice unless you were told... the top of the third hill is inclined outwards for maximum out of your seatage (wtf) and one of the ‘on the side’ turns has a bunny hop on the actual turn at a 90 degree angle (wtf!).

Yes I’m a big child and a coaster saddo :D

It's so smooth, that metal work of the track, all the curves and bends look so perfect!

Really want to go there now!

Back
Top Bottom