*** Marvel Studios' Black Widow ***

Caporegime
All fight scenes.....cut, jump, twirl, cut, cut, cut, hair flick, cut, punch, cut, cut, cut, cut!

Still looking forward to it though :p.

Soldato
David Harbour looks to be having fun with it. I'll give it a watch due to watching all the other Marvel films but the trailers hardly making this look like one not to miss.

Wzd

Wzd

Associate
Looks like a very generic and formulaic action movie from the trailer so far, never mind it being a movie in the MCU franchise. Unless they release any better trailers closer to the release date I can't see myself going to watch this at the cinema. But then I've always found Black Widow to be a bit of a dull character anyway, the whole trained Russian spy/assassin thing has been done to death (if you'll excuse the pun). David Harbour as an out of shape Red Guardian looks fun though, but I have a feeling his character wont make it to the end credits.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Got a feeling towards the end of the film, widow will tell someone if I ever die don't give me a funeral..... let Tony have it instead ;)

Associate
why do people look forward to these films it looks rubbish like most Marvel films they are the film equivalent of junk food if you want to see a good film go watch the korean film Parasite if you like Marvel films you have bad taste in films.

Soldato
why do people look forward to these films it looks rubbish like most Marvel films they are the film equivalent of junk food if you want to see a good film go watch the korean film Parasite if you like Marvel films you have bad taste in films.

I loved the parasite and also love marvel movies, how does that work then?

Back
Top Bottom