FIFA 20

Soldato
4411 and 4321 seem to be the gotos for me this year, can't get along with 433s for some reason, finding them too spaced out and having too many gaps! :o

Not tried 3ATB yet but imagine its not the nicest!

Soldato
]Ok - so I'm at that point where I feel the need to change my team.

Pele was an option, but I'm now a bit indecisive.

First team is my current team, second team is my proposed. Both are in game positions, all teams start full chem.

Appreciate some thoughts.

5ji0TCu.png

5DyCMc7.png

Soldato
]Ok - so I'm at that point where I feel the need to change my team.

Pele was an option, but I'm now a bit indecisive.

First team is my current team, second team is my proposed. Both are in game positions, all teams start full chem.

Appreciate some thoughts.

5ji0TCu.png

5DyCMc7.png
Neymar is my favourite player this year so its a shame hes not in. However No 2 is Well rounded due to the Matuidi upgrade.

Man of Honour
I’ve blown about 2m coins in tax (and the icon SBC), so now have a good but untradeable squad and 800k :p I must have opened every SBC pack, rewards etc for the past month and haven’t got a player worth over 40k. It’s a disgrace.

Regardless of the team I use I never really do any better. Was the same last year, I ended with a 30m~ squad and maybe got an extra win or two.

I think you have much higher expectations of your team and yourself when you have a stacked team.

SBC Morales is an absolute beast, can highly recommend.

Soldato
I’d personally give you 90 Gullit for that effort. How you could be arsed ? I got bored just doing enough for Rio.

Haha does feel a bit like I deserve Prime Icon Moments Gullit. TBH it hasn’t been too bad I spread them out over a few weeks and played casually over a few evenings. I don’t play WL either which helped. I did them all in div 4 and 5 as well

Ferdi and Guadiola

Thanks, Ferdinand looks solid but Guardiola worries me

Done all 24?

I'd go for a life!

Harsh but fair

Nesta and Keane is what I went for.

Hmmm hadn’t considered Keane... is he good this FIFA?

Soldato
Assuming I keep Neymar, where do I upgrade this team?

D2J35gN.jpg

If I sell I have 1.8m or so; would prefer to keep it largely Bundesliga/German as I've just done both the Bailey and Gnabry SBCs

Permabanned
Next patch, just listed relevant FUT changes. Downloading now.

• Adjusted the threshold for when the Referee will give out a Yellow Card following a foul.
    • This change is intended to reduce the amount of Yellow Cards given for minor fouls.
  • Adjusted the Penalty Kick Reticule to be less sensitive when aiming at most areas of the goal.
    • This change does not affect sensitivity when aiming very close to the goalpost.
    • Aiming towards the goalpost has a higher degree of sensitivity compared to other areas of the goal.
  • Increased the maximum shot speed of Free Kicks.

Addressed the following issues:

• Red-timed Free Kicks were resulting in high shot trajectories, potentially leading to a goal.
    • These shot trajectories are now more likely to be wider, missing the goal.

Soldato
Possibly looking to replace Mbappe for a bit..

CR7, Messi, or an Icon? To play ST in 4411 and 4321, Mbappe is great, but just feels lackluster with Neymar in the team, outscores him, (from CF & LF) out contributes him and just feels smoother to use! I know, I know, first world problems....

Soldato
Good news about the yellow cards, I've never had so many in a FIFA. What happened to player's heads not moving with pens?
They move until you power the shot..

Patch notes are pretty sad looking. I find it odd they change the way cards are dished out but not the foul system as a whole. Ive never seen as many fouls especially in the box not given.

@rickjames id upgrade Ozil ASAP maybe try fit Mbappe in.

Back
Top Bottom