******Official Star Citizen / Squadron 42 Thread******

Caporegime
Its not easy getting the whole thing into shot ^^^^ :D

qiSx98q.png

And these things have fully fleshed out interiors, its like a flying Dubai hotel.

Last year they treated us to the Smallest of the cap' ships, the Idris.

First seen here.

Soldato
Hope so as that will help the game servers load. Most of my issues stem from having only 8GB ram and using Parsec to play so I end up with ~3.5GB of free ram... I've got my SSDs with pagefiles but I've another 8GB coming soon so that should fix things.

Permabanned
Record year for SC from a crowdfunding perspective having taken close to $40 million. Why would Roberts want this to come out when the vapourware business model is being fueled so strongly by such a loyal fan (mug) base?

Soldato
Record year for SC from a crowdfunding perspective having taken close to $40 million. Why would Roberts want this to come out when the vapourware business model is being fueled so strongly by such a loyal fan (mug) base?

Despite my cynicism at the monetisation model, and the mis-management of the project, my inner starship captain can't help but hope it does end up in a playable game at some point (and one that isn't ruined by pay to win monetisation).

Found this while I was cleaning out my apartment for the move recently :D 5 years ago!

3aIZIpf.jpg.png

Soldato
Yup. We had client side OCS which made a huge difference; I would expect server side to make things like Area 18 expo a little bit less taxing on the servers and therefore clients but SSOCS will be part of the enablement for Server Meshing.

Soldato
Insane, I'd love to know how much is from new players and how much is from people just adding ships to their hangers.

Soldato
OP
Also they aren't reliant on loans continually like many businesses.

The financial side isn't a huge issue tbh. I just want the game mechanics to be more developed - however it's making steady progress and I'm having fun along the way.

Back
Top Bottom