Watchmen Tv series (2019)

Soldato
I’m only up to Episode 2 so I’m working my way through the comments. It several pages behind to avoid spoilers.
It’s good so far, they’re taking their time World building. Not spoon feeding us everything. But even though I’ve read the comic and seen the film the new elements and the nods to the old are tricky at the moment. The Redford-actions which I’m assuming are a general slave reparations (but I guess could be Tulsa specific) obviously explain the black white economic swap premise. Personally I don’t see this as identity politics more a literary sci-fi what if type thing.

Good so far it’s doing a good job of making the protagonists I likeable but in a they’re not good people type way rather than a badly written way. I’m looking forward to the threads coming together.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
A whole episode of Dr Manhattan! Most of the explanations make sense, other that Veidt making a plan 'A' thing all those years ago.

I think it was his contingency plan to nullify Jon if it came to it. This episode was brilliant. Probably my favourite. Finally all the pieces fit together in the puzzle.

it was quite ironic Ozzy trapped Jon and vise versa

Soldato
I thought the talking to her grandad through John was pretty cool. Kind of created a paradox and makes you think did he need to die. I want to know (although I assume they will explain) how they knew he was Dr Manhattan.

Associate
I assume that there was a 3rd man who saw what he did to the second shooter

what i like to know is if it was Veidt who was carrying out the fake mini squid attacks, and that the they having fake mini squid attack in the current time line, does that mean that Veidt has been back for a few years now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom