• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASUS STRIX 2080Ti WHITE EDITION - WILL IT BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS?

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Asus have launched a highly overclocked 2080Ti, in fact its the fastest we have seen yet so we are expecting minimal stock, maybe even less than ten units, just like the Matrix was, so these will sell out for sure being so fast and a very stunning looking white edition:

Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC White Edition 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £1,499.99 inc VAT

ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-WHITE-GAMING, Boost Clock: 1770MHz, Memory 11264MB 14800MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4352, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Turing, 12nm Process, NV Link, Real-Time Ray Tracing,

Only £1,499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Is a very nice looking card, I think it would look amazing in a white themed system, but for that price. Costs more than a reference card, waterblock and Ekwb watercooling kit.

Last edited:
Associate
I like Asus strix cards, had my 970 strix for a long time now and its been great and quite as a mouse.

I just bought a 5700 strix so looking forward to seeing how that works out.

Like that white color of this card.

Soldato
Is white the new black? All appliances are mostly black aside from "white goods" like washers.

Are PC/Home entertainment going the way of white now?

I for one don't welcome our white goods overlords and prefer black.

I certainly don't want to welcome the beige overlords either.

Soldato
Is white the new black? All appliances are mostly black aside from "white goods" like washers.

Are PC/Home entertainment going the way of white now?

I for one don't welcome our white goods overlords and prefer black.

I certainly don't want to welcome the beige overlords either.

I think manufacturers are realising that there is enough demand for white products to produce them, especially if you call them limited/special edition and slap and juicy price tag on top. I doubt that black products will ever stop being a significant proportion of the products available, I'd be surprised if they ever stop being the majority. I can't really think of a white product where a black version of the exact same product doesn't exist.

Caporegime
I like Asus strix cards, had my 970 strix for a long time now and its been great and quite as a mouse.

I just bought a 5700 strix so looking forward to seeing how that works out.

Like that white color of this card.

You like buying overpriced cards?

Don't get me wrong the strix are good cards but they are usually stupidly priced in comparison to others to th epoint you are literally setting fire to money by buying one.

Back
Top Bottom