Mouse Doesn't Feel Right

Associate
Had the G305 for a few weeks now with no problems, however recently it doesn't feel as smooth and responsive as it first did ( whilst gaming, mainly CS GO )

The only way I can describe it is like this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StsmImSWzKs&feature=emb_title

Any ideas ? I tried using the USB extender to put the receiver right next to the mouse with no luck

Also tried changing the DPI around, but it was working fine and now its playing up without me even changing anything
I cleaned the contacts at the bottom and now it seems a bit better

Last edited:
Associate
I had this issue, and how I fixed is put the mouse from profile to from PC to on board or vise versa and it stopped the jitter. or if it dont work try uninstall logi software

Associate
OP
I had this issue, and how I fixed is put the mouse from profile to from PC to on board or vise versa and it stopped the jitter. or if it dont work try uninstall logi software

How do you change from profile to PC ?
I do have the Logi G HUB software, it started out of nowhere so unlikely to be a software issue

Associate
  • Have you tried the mouse in another PC?
  • Have you tried the mouse in the same PC, but in another location?
  • Have you tried another wireless mouse in your PC?
If so, what were the results?

Soldato
Frustratingly, I also have this with a new G703. Notice it more on the desktop and browsing.

As of yet, not found a solution, Interestingly my G305 was fine.

Its really hard to reproduce and only happens now and again, almost like the curser jumps or skips.

Permabanned
I have this on my G903 and two previous Logi gaming mice, I really did not like any of them and assumed it must be the software as they act a little better when Windows is clean installed before the Logi software is installed.

Nowhere near as good to use as the older MX700 and MX1000 mice, I also have the dodgy switch issues since day one.

Last edited:
Associate
I used to use wireless mice about 15 years ago and found them more trouble than they were worth (jerky, slow, delayed, unresponsive and used up a lot of batteries)

I switched to the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 3-button wired mouse and have never had any issue since - and I'm still using them! (I bought a job-lot)

Associate
I used to use wireless mice about 15 years ago and found them more trouble than they were worth (jerky, slow, delayed, unresponsive and used up a lot of batteries)

I switched to the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical 3-button wired mouse and have never had any issue since - and I'm still using them! (I bought a job-lot)
me too, tried wireless in the past and gone back to wired. Next time you run out of microsoft mice try the corsair harpoon mice (good quality gaming mouse for £20-30).

Back
Top Bottom