Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 5th December 2019]

Soldato
Agreed, not had an issue on either the Samsung TV or my laptop, not tried my iPad or Fire TV but cannot imagine they'd be any worse.

I have a fire 4k stick and it was fine. Patchy once or twice but other then that not an issue. Seems to be about 30-40 seconds behind but i guess thats expected.

Don
Another mad game of football, in a season of mad games for us. Our attacking play in the first half was as good as anything we've produced in as long as I can remember - Everton gave us opportunities but we were so clinical, literally scoring with every attack. Playing with just two midfielders, neither of whom were natural sitting cm's, showed though and we really open and easy to attack - maybe the tactic was to turn it into a basket ball game and back ourselves to outscore them. Reading back through the thread at some of the Lovren comments, he literally can do no right in some people's eyes. There was nothing he could have done about either goal - the first goal he actually makes a great block and it's incredibly luck that the ricochet falls to Keane and the 2nd goal is a cross behind him as he's running back, it looks ungainly because he sticks out a leg trying to block it but short of turning into inspector gadget, what was he supposed to do there?

Not sure what to make of the officials. There was nothing really malicious or dangerous in the game and in one respect you like to see the ref not be too trigger happy, particularly in a derby, but I thought he was probably a bit too lenient and not just with us. Robertson could and should have been booked for his snide fall on Davies (I love the fact he's becoming a ****house though, we need 1 of them), as should have Davies for his reaction. Trent and Richarlison's yellows were both right on the line of being reds and there were also a few other challenges that just got totally ignored like Keane going through the back of Origi in the first half and then smashing the ball in the stands, right in front of Dean, in the 2nd half when a free-kick went against him.

On a separate point, I never want Utd to win but the silver linining to their win yesterday was Duncan Castles losing. I can't imagine the level of smugness that Castles would have reached had Mourinho beat Ole.

Soldato
On a separate point, I never want Utd to win but the silver linining to their win yesterday was Duncan Castles losing. I can't imagine the level of smugness that Castles would have reached had Mourinho beat Ole.

Reading between the lines there i'm taking it that you're jumping ship and becoming a United fan.

Obviously all those years of mediocrity as a Liverpool fan were so enjoyable you want to experience more of it?

Caporegime
Reading between the lines there i'm taking it that you're jumping ship and becoming a United fan.

Obviously all those years of mediocrity as a Liverpool fan were so enjoyable you want to experience more of it?

It was nice to see as everyone in the Amazon studio had written off Ole and United and expected a Spurs whitewash but we got to see Jose hasn't really changed and he had the strongest squad.

Don

From 5.30pm Saturday until around 7.30pm this post will be entirely accurate.

Back
Top Bottom