Your current Fish tank Setups!

Soldato
OK thats great to know Cannon, ill be flexible and give you both time to pic up when its convenient for you both.

just let me know, I am flexible.

drop a reply here in this thread, ill keep my eye out.

Forgot to say nice tank rebel:)

Soldato
Does anyone want the purple tang, yellow tang and clown fish. They are in perfect health.

I don't want to return them to the LFS they don't treat fish well there.

London zoo won't take them as they closed their exhibit atm.

The London aquarium wont take them either, they have met their display quotas. whatever that means

and I don't want lfs to take them they treat their animals not right.

I've sent you a message through trust.

Soldato
Anyone ever had a heater LEAK and water get inside it? Just had this happen to me Oase one which has obviously killed it. Seems pretty dangerous.

I can't see how it even got in. There are no cracks on the glass and it won't empty out at the top. It's like some kind of magic trick O_o

Soldato
Anyone ever had a heater LEAK and water get inside it? Just had this happen to me Oase one which has obviously killed it. Seems pretty dangerous.

I can't see how it even got in. There are no cracks on the glass and it won't empty out at the top. It's like some kind of magic trick O_o

Titanium ones are the best to use in aquariums these days, not that much more expensive for peace of mind.

Soldato
Titanium ones are the best to use in aquariums these days, not that much more expensive for peace of mind.

Yea maybe next time I change. Luckily I already have a spare one.

I thought the rasboras were getting a bit frisky (they breed when the water temp drops) :D

Soldato
Love anthias, I have 6, enjoy matey.

Thanks mate, what ones do you have? I had 11 (1 male 10 females) but unfortunately 1 female didn't make it and died almost immediately.

I needed some fish that were always out and about, as the yellow Tang was becoming a bit of a bully and the Lamarck's Angel was baring the brunt.

Soldato
Thanks mate, what ones do you have? I had 11 (1 male 10 females) but unfortunately 1 female didn't make it and died almost immediately.

I needed some fish that were always out and about, as the yellow Tang was becoming a bit of a bully and the Lamarck's Angel was baring the brunt.
Mine were bought just as pink anthias, dark pink with purple eyes.

Soldato
After the heater incident I've finally got round to buying temperature controller :p

It won't stop leaky heaters but at least it will stop one getting stuck on and frying them.

Last edited:
Soldato
It's an Inkbird controller. Seems to be acting odd though, the temperature reading seems to be slightly different every time I go in to the setting menu and save O_o

Last edited:
Soldato
Does the controller allow controllable heaters to be used with it? The titanium ones have no dial and are controlled entirely by the controller.

Yep, if set lower they will just never reach the setting on the thermostat (unless they go wrong). It has 2 normal 3 pin plug sockets on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom