Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
I have a 3 pairs of Saxx 2 Kinetic and 1 Vibe - https://www.saxxunderwear.com/

They are amazing.

Really comfy,.don't ride up and super ventilated but also cosy. I switched between the UAs, Saxx and M&S Microskin while away in Singapore & Hong Kong and the Saxx are superb. Pricey yes but well worth the money imo.

Soldato
Top review:
Good material feels light and airy as described

Although once stretched do not stretch back, I went to sleep and then and woke up with them at least the equivalent of being 3 sizes to big, trying not to be rude but if people dont understand how they stretched I'm a Male.... cotton boxers do not have this problem

Want to return but the window has closed

Ever had this problem Marv?

I don't sleep in them so not experienced that issue. If i'm growing like that (still small) i want to be free of clothes!

Man of Honour
Book:
Annotation%202019-12-05%20180624.jpg

Man of Honour
No, honestly! I'm big in to those kind of books at the moment. Read 'The Power of Positive Thinking' and 'The Magic of Thinking Big' in the last couple of weeks, ordered a couple more and on the look out for any others. So will definitely look at this one

Haha it was a sly joke based on the topic of the book!

Yes I do have a large arse because I don't just squat my bodyweight :p I also have trouble buying trousers with appropriate legs.

Tell that to a gymnast Mr Flabs! :D :D

Soldato
Put this beast in my kitchen earlier on. Went for free-standing instead of using a unit somewhere on my usable unit space.

Bosch KAN92VI35 because it was one of the few units that covered all the things I wanted due to the free-standing nature of it.
  • stainless steel front
  • metal sides
  • no water dispenser
Might move it a tad over to the right at some point.

aHJLoQyh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom