Diane Abbott's son desires Nasher's forum name?

Permabanned
Its certainly been implied...

Commentary about a black MP, with a long history of hypocrisy and making some collosal gaffes, apparently trying to surpress news coverage of a familial charge for police assault by biting is just forum members accusing thoose blacks up being darn uppity....

Ask yourself what they would say if it was white male conservative MP doing the same?

Lots of them would be all over it....

It's Chris Wilson, its indeed either racism, bigotry or made up. :D

Soldato
Why do people have to attack her appearance? Really if you disagree with her abilities or beliefs, that's fine, but to start debasing it by calling her ugly, or questioning why anyone would have sex with her (especially demeaning), it's rather disgusting behaviour and entirely contradictory to the criticism that she's got little to no morals.

You can be frustrated with illiberals all you want, there is no need to devolve to that level.

Spot whos voting labour. Get a grip will you, its the internet.

Soldato
Nice equivalence there ;)

I guess that it is fair to say that Bonker Boris and his chums are members of a gang . . . I believe that along with "Call me Dave" he was once a member of the Bullingdon Boyz?

Imagine what you'd be saying if someone from that group assaulted a Police Officer

Man of Honour
Why do people have to attack her appearance? Really if you disagree with her abilities or beliefs, that's fine, but to start debasing it by calling her ugly, or questioning why anyone would have sex with her (especially demeaning), it's rather disgusting behaviour and entirely contradictory to the criticism that she's got little to no morals.

You can be frustrated with illiberals all you want, there is no need to devolve to that level.

It's her utter lack of grasping reality and basic math that I take issue with.

Soldato
I guess that it is fair to say that Bonker Boris and his chums are members of a gang . . .
I think you'll find the term is more something like 'cartel'...?

It's her utter lack of grasping reality and basic math that I take issue with.
What does that matter? Lots of people are like that.
I'm more concerned that someone like her is permitted a position of power, personally... :D

Soldato
If only people had the same thoughts about Grayling before he wrecked everything he touched, but apparently it's ok for one side to be impressively incompetent.

But Abbot is the dangerous kind of incompetent. As home secretary she would be responsible for national security. Genuinely scary stuff. Things can go badly wrong even when someone with an IQ is in that post.

Man of Honour
After returning from a trip to Northern Ireland Diane was asked what she thought of County Down

she said she preferred it when Carol Vorderman was on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom