• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

really getting fed up with the posts stating RTX/DLSS does not work this gen

Soldato
I would but for whatever magical reason it won't launch anymore and as the Xbox Beta launcher on PC hasn't got a "Verify Install" option I have to download it all again :(
If its anything like the Epic version you might be able to fix it without a reinstall or if it happens again:

Go into the windows saved games dir(its in users not documents) and backup/rename the metro folder and it should run again when it creates a new profile, then swap just your saves into the new folder created.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
So do I need more than one hand to count how many games released in the last decade support RTX yet? :D
Lol. I wonder how OP feels about his RTX card now that he has had it for a while. Does our posts still get to him or have things changed now and it is actually the lack of RTX content that he is getting fed up with :p

Soldato
Eh? Ray tracing is somewhat of a holy grail for video game graphics.

When it's powerful enough be utilised without sacrificing framerate then count me in.

To charge a grand plus for a card that can barely do 60fps at 1080p with by all accounts, an early form of ray tracing, then count me out.

Perhaps I should have been clearer that I was referring to the current iteration and interpretation of ray tracing from Nvidia, hence why I used their trademark for it.

Never said ray tracing is unwanted or undesirable. :)

Man of Honour
Shame you won't be able to buy an RTX card due to the poor business ethics of Nvidia though, as they are even worse than AMD which you refuse to buy :(

I kid, I kid :p;)

I won't be buying Turing anyhow unless price drops a lot I consider them very poor value for money.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Waiting for what's after that :D
Which one is that? :p

I am hardly gaming on the PC at the moment so I am fine with what I got. Will get harder in April as games I want to play start coming out then. But I refuse to buy old tech knowing it is not that far away. I will keep what I got until 2021 if I have to and use my PS4 Pro! :mad::p:D

Really hope the 3070 matches or within reach of 2080Ti performance and has much better RT performance as this gen has been ****.

Back
Top Bottom