• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Display with new 5700 XT

Associate
So I took the plunge and purchased myself a nice Power Color Radeon 5700 XT on black friday as well as a new case because my old one wouldn't house it!

I've spent hours transfering everything, tidying the wiring, installing AMD drivers and for some reason my display just doesn't seem as crisp.

Granted i'm using a TV monitor but it was ok with my nvidia card. I've had to scale it down by 4% otherwise it wont fit on the screen, it's 1920 x 1080, checked display settings and the windows display settings and I can't find anything else to tweak.

Any suggestions?

Soldato
Scaling down the image is bound to make it look terrible. You need to work out how to display it at 1080p correctly on your screen. Also, make sure the pixel type is correct. Saying which model of TV it is, and what cable type you're using, will also enable more people to help.

Back
Top Bottom