FIFA 20

Soldato
I don't understand all this lag talk, I played 21 WL matches last week, all perfectly smooth, perfectly fine, no skill lag, no jerks (aside from maybe 1 or 2 of a second or so which is fine!), no slowdown! :o

Soldato
One game i legitimate cant turn around properly the next game its like im on the ball with 11 messis. Then when i do a fake shot and he boots it out of play or i play a fast pass and it doesn't register. Then there's the good one when i take a shot and it doesn't register and he just gets tackled.

I have 350mb virgin internet and i feel like that has something to do with how bad it is, but surely its more EA end. I've had delay in previous fifas but only spells this is 85% of my games

Soldato
One game i legitimate cant turn around properly the next game its like im on the ball with 11 messis. Then when i do a fake shot and he boots it out of play or i play a fast pass and it doesn't register. Then there's the good one when i take a shot and it doesn't register and he just gets tackled.

I have 350mb virgin internet and i feel like that has something to do with how bad it is, but surely its more EA end. I've had delay in previous fifas but only spells this is 85% of my games

It ain't virgin, for reasons which are boring I have Virgin and SKy BB both are the same when games crap. I honestly find trading as enjoyable, certain cards you can consistently buy at half the price and they sell at the weekend with little effort.

Soldato
It ain't virgin, for reasons which are boring I have Virgin and SKy BB both are the same when games crap. I honestly find trading as enjoyable, certain cards you can consistently buy at half the price and they sell at the weekend with little effort.
The menus can be good especially when the gameplay is bad. I just find it so time consuming.

Man of Honour
Gameplay has been good so currently 5-0. Finally playing quite well now I have a mostly untradeable team, no idea why. 41212 Narrow ingame.

Had to grab Mane as he fits with Wijnaldum and his price dropped loads - he's a beast. Areola seems as good as any other GK I've tried.

yWuylX4.jpg

Soldato
EA have just tweeted that 96 Messi will be November’s La Liga POTM - I dread to think how expensive that is going to be

The Tagliafico in the weekly objectives looks good, I’m currently using his gold card to strong link to Promes so will be a good upgrade

Back
Top Bottom