*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Associate
LOL you get shot 3 times and you turn it off then come on here to slate the update.

"shot 3 times by a man on the run" maybe :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I've played seen and heard enough after I put that post up. Pistol's take less bullets to kill at medium range than AR's and LMG's - the game is now broken. Sorry you don't like to hear this but I'm not the only one saying it either.

Associate
Why would i not like to hear it?
Weird comment .

The game is far from perfect and yes that pistol issue exists, im sure they wil fix it.
Personally i think it was fine before, the only thing i do like with this update is the your spotted message on mini map and the new spotting system.

Last edited:
Caporegime

I love how they go on about "naval" gameplay yet you can't control the aircraft carriers, the submarines, or the destroyers like you could in the original. All you have are dinky little speedboats, landing craft or amphibious tanks. Baffles me how a gameplay element that was fun near 20 years ago is somehow missing in a supposed "more advanced" game.

Wonder what that little tease was at the end of the dense jungle.

Associate
The problem is players today want fast TTK to hide their lack of ability to stay on target and just rely on reactions, thats not skill where as keeping your aim on point throughout a gunfight is.
Its why we see everyone flocking to Modern Warfare and its ultra fast TTK, it suits bad aim end of story, sadly its a reflection on todays gamers.
Atleast this current TTK requires skill.

Soldato
The problem is players today want fast TTK to hide their lack of ability to stay on target and just rely on reactions, thats not skill where as keeping your aim on point throughout a gunfight is.
Its why we see everyone flocking to Modern Warfare and its ultra fast TTK, it suits bad aim end of story, sadly its a reflection on todays gamers.

Utter ****e, how can being shot and killed with no time to react aka "hardcore" be for low skilled player's, in comparison with unloading into someone for 20mins for them to turn around and 6 shot you with a madsen? - you got it dyslexic m8 :p

I take it your enjoying this new one clip per kill patch?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Battlefiel...his_update/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Last edited:
Associate
First off whats with the hostile aggressive attitude?

I never said the patch isnt bad it is, my point is it takes more skill to keep track of target than to just lootk in someones general direction like in MW for them to die.
If you think that takes more skill then theres no point arguing with you.
For the record im not talking about this patch im talking about fps games in general.

Go look at levelcaps latest video he explains just why lower TTK requires less skill.

Soldato
Hostile? You need to experience the world more. I am simply debating (if that) with you.
How long would you like to keep shooting oh sorry keep track of some-one before they die? The longer the better?
You and him should team up, I think your the only 2 on the whole of the internet, maybe DICE will take your side and keep the TTK, they only need a couple of people

Soldato
3iwd4zmhjx241.jpg

Skilled players pick the MG42

Associate
Sigh ! Ill try and get through to you again one last time , IM NOT TALKING SPECIFICALLY ABOUT TTK IN BFV!!!
Im talking about TTK in games in general, how many times do you want me to spell it out?

As for how long i think is a good TTK in an FPS something along the lines of CSGO the biggest fps of them all cant be wrong.
If you think faster TTK = more skill than longer TTK then theres nothing more i can say to you and im wasting my time.

Caporegime

You talk complete rubbish. If anything it promotes the use of automatic weapons as semi auto are no longer deadly. Long range combat is none existent anymore as players can just run around Rambo everywhere without being killed. They have also changed the way weapons act so all you need to do is hold down the trigger and fire. You can't even outflank the enemy and kill a group as it takes one clip to kill somebody. This update is nothing more than a holiday ploy to get noobs hooked. It effects the gameplay in other ways than just "aim skill".

Last edited:
Associate
B) Your the only one here that think's it's good, yes you are correct, you are wasting your time.

Eh where did i say its good?
Yet again your reading what you want not what im actually saying, what are you smoking ? id like to try.
As for taking it elsewhere, where exactly does it say we cant discuss general gaming in this or any other thread?

Back
Top Bottom