*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
25% off £10 spend at FoodHub with BNFRNP25 one per customer until 10th November.

That's 25% off on top of any discount your takeaway already offers. :cool:

Man of Honour
@LeeUK Foodhub are still pumping out the codes, BFP30 for 30% off, valid untill 3rd Dec,
also i've used AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend multiple times by deleteing account ;)

Soldato
OP
@LeeUK Foodhub are still pumping out the codes, BFP30 for 30% off, valid untill 3rd Dec,
also i've used AUTUMN5 for £5 off a £10 spend multiple times by deleteing account ;)

Yep I got the notification about the BFP30 code on my FoodHub app today. I've also used the AUTUMN5 multiple times too. Might use it again tonight, lost track of how many FH accounts I have. :D

Man of Honour
50% cashback on Just Eat orders via Quidco this weekend,
valid untill midnight Sunday (8th Dec) and can be used multiple times,

you need to be on Quidco's new 'upgraded' £1 per month premium membership though

Last edited:
Man of Honour
WINTERF25 - 25% off at FoodHub on top of the discount some of the takeaways already have.

that's been ongoing for weeks, works multiple times on the same account,
still plenty of £5 off a £10 spend available for Foodhub... my Large Fries and Pizaa for £5.77 delivered should be here any minute :D

i have spares if anyone needs one.. valid untill 16/12
i also have a spare 20% off code for Just Eat if anyone wants it... no minimum spend, must be used by midnight tonight
reply and il trust msg it to you

Soldato
OP
that's been ongoing for weeks, works multiple times on the same account,
still plenty of £5 off a £10 spend available for Foodhub... my Large Fries and Pizaa for £5.77 delivered should be here any minute :D

Ah cool. I had been using AUTUMN5 for £5 off £10 spend but it's stopped working. :(

Back
Top Bottom