*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
The only way I see AJ winning this if the first fight was thrown and a fix.. All the greats lose right? Maybe this fight in the middle east was the plan all along?

You can't trust anyone in boxing thats for sure..

That sounds so far fetched.. But as you say you can't trust anyone or anything in boxing. Where there is enough money there is corruption, I can easily see AJ winning by doing exactly what he did against parker

Soldato
Josh coming in lighter should help with his cardio. Ruiz is looking sharp on clips ive seen, he has a punches chance again and id suspect he has to come in to the early rounds fast to win. Still think Josh will do enough to keep him at bay this time, chin is suspect though.

Caporegime
OMG, Ruiz has weighed in at over 20st, a stone heavier than last time. Has he actually been training?

I think that’s way too heavy. Either he gets AJ quick or he’s gonna blowing out of his ass far quicker than a 16st AJ.

Soldato
Josh coming in lighter should help with his cardio. Ruiz is looking sharp on clips ive seen, he has a punches chance again and id suspect he has to come in to the early rounds fast to win. Still think Josh will do enough to keep him at bay this time, chin is suspect though.

You mean AJ has a puncher's chance? Ruiz is the superior boxer..

Permabanned
Good to see that whyte has been 100% cleared of doping by UKAD now

Why did it take 6 months for them to rule on Whyte's case? Also, did they address the fact that there was a failed test (sample) and his opponent was not informed of that before the fight like he bloody well should have been informed?

Soldato
Ruiz will ko Joshua again

Fury will beat wilder

Then 2020 fury will fight wilder again for best of 3 result

Then fury fights ruiz end of 2020 and gets all the belts

Joshua will face whyte again and whyte will ko joshua

That's next 12 months imo :)

Wilder will have to fight Whyte within the next two fights. The winner of AJ Ruiz will have at least two mandatory fights and will probably need to vacate one belt.

The best outcome would be would AJ wins tomorrow, Whyte fights for the vacant title and Fury fights Wilder. That keeps the belts from Hayman and the possibilities of unification alive.

Soldato
Why did it take 6 months for them to rule on Whyte's case? Also, did they address the fact that there was a failed test (sample) and his opponent was not informed of that before the fight like he bloody well should have been informed?

He was cleared to fight wasn’t he?

Permabanned
You see false positives sometimes. These guys are elite athletes and are at the extreme end of the metabolic scale when in training.

The idea that it might have been a false positive is more than contradicted by all the secrecy. They chose to withold the knowledge of the failed drug test from his ******* opponent who's got their health, life on the line. Extremely quiet between a few people before, during and after the fight, and were set to stay totally silent about it until Thomas Hauser over at Boxingscene.com broke the story and then all of a sudden Whyte & co are scrambling... maybe we'll get some proper explanations sometime, but I won't hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom