Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Struggling with the car cleaning game at the moment. During the week there's 0 opportunity to get out and clean it due to it being pitch black by the time I leave work, and all of my weekends are booked up during the day until the new year. The car is a state but unless I take it to a drive (fat chance) through it's going to have to be like that..!

Anyone else struggling or am I being a Muppet (or both) :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Struggling with the car cleaning game at the moment. During the week there's 0 opportunity to get out and clean it due to it being pitch black by the time I leave work, and all of my weekends are booked up during the day until the new year. The car is a state but unless I take it to a drive (fat chance) through it's going to have to be like that..!

Anyone else struggling or am I being a Muppet (or both) :p

I usually wash on the weekend but haven’t for a few weeks. I’ve either been out or it’s been raining.

Soldato
Agree. Getting a window to get a good wash in is quite annoying even after a winter prep and ceramic coating. Trying to get in rinse and snow foam wash at least every couple of weeks. Thankfully our local council is pretty crappy at getting salt on the roads so not seen too much.

Soldato
Washed it two days ago, it's already as dirty as before... What is the point
Exactly this. The car's filthy again after the first trip. All I do most of the time at the moment is just try to keep the lights and glass clear, and even then I'm using litres of screenwash with all the crud being thrown up.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend some products for getting rid of bird **** and also a good alloy wheel cleaner.

I have heard Bilt Hamber is supposed to be very good, I take it that is PH neutral so wouldn't cause any damage?

The cleaner for the bird poop is just when I happen to be out and about and need something to use quickly to remove it.

Thanks

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Today is a good day here. Even though the forecast is rain for the next 7+ days I’d rather get it clean while I have the chance.

Managed to get the car clean which was nice, however the pressure washer has an internal leak now, together with its other issues the c110 needs replacing.

I’m looking at the c135 which can be had for £125. Looks like a solid choice, and the 6m hose should mean less moving the unit around.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7646278

What do people think?

I would need to buy a new connector for my foam lance I believe.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Managed to get the car clean which was nice, however the pressure washer has an internal leak now, together with its other issues the c110 needs replacing.

I’m looking at the c135 which can be had for £125. Looks like a solid choice, and the 6m hose should mean less moving the unit around.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/7646278

What do people think?

I would need to buy a new connector for my foam lance I believe.

Just pulled the trigger on this. Bought via the Argos eBay store using the site wide 10% discount code PROSPER10. £116 delivered. £4 cheaper if you can click and collect. Bargain!

Soldato
Booked in for a ceramic coating on the daily next week, can't wait. My M4 has ceramic on it, and it's so easy to keep clean, the Porsche Cayenne on the other hand is less simple, and being huge I'm looking forward to having the easy to maintain aspect of this!!!! Damn winter roads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom