Grumpy old man syndrome, or do I have a point?

Associate
Millennials. That's all. Don't forget to tell them every minute how proud you're because they can walk and breath at the same time (but some can't). Also the employer has to be grateful if they turn up to work, even if late. And the employer should never, ever, tell them to do something. Let them vaping, updating their social media and bitching about the work.

Soldato
Millennials. That's all. Don't forget to tell them every minute how proud you're because they can walk and breath at the same time (but some can't). Also the employer has to be grateful if they turn up to work, even if late. And the employer should never, ever, tell them to do something. Let them vaping, updating their social media and bitching about the work.

The best indicator is how someone walks, keep that in your mind while you go about your days as usual.

Soldato
Nah, you've got a point. They sound like total bell ends.
Sums up my thoughts!

What goes through someone’s mind to think it’s a good idea to send a picture of yourself as a present? Maybe if you’re 5, or live on the other side of the world.. to do it every year as well, wow, that’s a new kind of special lol.

I’d be doing what a previous poster suggested which is to remove one at a time, or at the very least I’d remove the oldest one every time a new one arrived.

In fact, genius idea time... buy a digital photo frame, scan all photos and bingo, everyone is happy and you only need to turn it on when they visit! Even better set up IFTTT so it automatically comes on when they arrive and more importantly turns off immediately as they leave :D

Associate
like mentioned i would just send them pics of you & your mother until they slowly get the message.

remember to go insane if they dont cover their walls with said pics.

Soldato
My concern is about their oblivious self absorbed attitudes and actions at times, and the over the top responses they present when those attitudes aren't backed up, as described above..

Thats just the way the world is these days social media breeds narcissists their facebook pages are full of what I did today what a ate for lunch today how I went to the toilet today... OMG I'm so worth it! Etc

Back
Top Bottom