Glorious Model O mouse

Associate
Still rocking the final mouse version 2 but middle mouse is double clicking at times.
Tempted to buy one of these but concerned about this cable issue.

Associate
Ordered one of the BF model O bundles with bungee and spare feet. Turned up today and it looks like this has the new 'Ascended Cord'.

EDIT: Not so sure now. Looked into this, and the Mouse came in the smaller box where the cable is still folded over and not in front of the mouse. That said this particular cable looks like the smaller, newer cable where the ferrite bead is more pronounced and less like a shoe lace.

Either way the mouse has made me realise what heavy mice I've been using recently (would have to think back to my old Diamondback to get anything near as lightweight). Glides beautifully and love that you don't have to leave the software running all the time.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I havent read this whole thread but anyone run into reliability issues with this?
Early mice had a thin sidewall which was prone to flexing. That was fixed. Then people reported failing cables. that has been fixed in the latest revision.

Associate
Mine arrived this am and i cant stop gaming with it.
Seriously its a joy to use with a 144hz monitor,i didnt think it would be a big step up from my final mouse ergo but it really is.
My G502 beside it feels like a brick now and just feels laggy by comparison.

Associate
Surely its under warranty?
The side on mine definitely seems stronger than vids ive seen of early versions, absolutely no flex at all.

Associate
That sucks to hear man, it may not be what you are looking for but I'm loving the Endgame Gear XM1 and its still very cheap. £34.99 through OCUK or £39.99 through OCUK via Amazon. The only downside is the rubber cable but I have had nor problems so far. I might paracord it for something to do and aesthetic reasons but I'm mighty impressed.

Soldato
Hi there not sure what to make of the differences between D O and O- and Odin, or how to navigate what are and aren't the 'new' cables?

Looking at black and matte really. I'm coming from the classic MX518 (which still works after 10 years plus), but I'm ready for something new, I have small hands and play all sorts of games.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Hi there not sure what to make of the differences between D O and O- and Odin, or how to navigate what are and aren't the 'new' cables?

Looking at black and matte really. I'm coming from the classic MX518 (which still works after 10 years plus), but I'm ready for something new, I have small hands and play all sorts of games.

Have you watched this?

Back
Top Bottom