Wonder Woman 2

Caporegime
From what I've read Cavill hasn't been fired but WB kind of don't know what to do with Superman in general. Fans like him and he wants to do it, I think it's just WB not having a clue. It'll be interesting to see the fans reaction if the Snyder cut of JL gets released (and it looks like it might happen after all) as it's apparently a very different film compared to the one Whedon cobbled together. WW was very enjoyable, Aquaman was good but not great and I'd like to see a Flash/Cyborg movie even if they do one together. The DCEU isn't dead, but WB are at a loss as to what to do with it.

Caporegime
Was it not mentioned in justice league that she basically disappeared after ww1? So how is she active in 1984 if that's the case?

I'm sure they will talk about that or magic it away. The same way she has a Sword in JL but this was destroyed during the fight with Ares in WW1.

Soldato
Obviously something sinister/megical/spacey/timetravel stuff for Pine being able to be in it, considering its 40 years later and he hasn't aged a day. Either that or just really really good genetics.

As for her absence, there's a scene in the trailer of the amazons doing some jumpy stuff, maybe she went back to paradise island?

Caporegime
Obviously something sinister/megical/spacey/timetravel stuff for Pine being able to be in it, considering its 40 years later and he hasn't aged a day. Either that or just really really good genetics.

As for her absence, there's a scene in the trailer of the amazons doing some jumpy stuff, maybe she went back to paradise island?

More like 60+ years if its ww1 and this is 84 , she might have went back to the island but doesn't really explain how she's unheard of in later movies as there would have been news stories etc about a female "superhero".

Caporegime
Well I love new order so :p good song choice.

Urrhhhmpf, I guess whatever magical ****ery has brought him back will be also used by "the bad guy" and ultimately she's gonna have to destroy it, losing him in the end for the safety of the 80s!

Poor woman needs to date around a bit instead of falling in love with the first penis she ever saw..... I felt that way in the school showers tho, I guess.

Soldato
Actually looks pretty good from the trailer. It's inevitable the way that DC movies throw everything at the wall to see what sticks, that sooner or later something is going to be good.

Soldato
I think it looks great.. Loved how they have over saturated the colours to be really vibrant. I have a feeling that I know how Steve Trevor back. Gal Gadot is such a stunning woman. Wow Wow Wee Wow!

Great track as well.. :D

Soldato
From what I've read Cavill hasn't been fired but WB kind of don't know what to do with Superman in general. Fans like him and he wants to do it, I think it's just WB not having a clue. It'll be interesting to see the fans reaction if the Snyder cut of JL gets released (and it looks like it might happen after all) as it's apparently a very different film compared to the one Whedon cobbled together. WW was very enjoyable, Aquaman was good but not great and I'd like to see a Flash/Cyborg movie even if they do one together. The DCEU isn't dead, but WB are at a loss as to what to do with it.

FFS, just do stand-alone movies like the fans were expecting, what's so hard about that? Have some other villains like Brainiac (He was nailed in the TV show)

Soldato
FFS, just do stand-alone movies like the fans were expecting, what's so hard about that? Have some other villains like Brainiac (He was nailed in the TV show)

I really don't understand how they can keep screwing their movies up. There's so many years of comics to get storylines and characters from. They even have the Marvel template to show how to translate from the comics to the movies.

I wonder if we would be so hard on DC if we didn't have the much more successful Marvel movies to compare them to?

Caporegime
I really don't understand how they can keep screwing their movies up. There's so many years of comics to get storylines and characters from. They even have the Marvel template to show how to translate from the comics to the movies.

I wonder if we would be so hard on DC if we didn't have the much more successful Marvel movies to compare them to?
JL was supposed to be dark and serious but then Marvel came along with the 'Superhero buddy comedy movie' and WB panicked a little, hired Whedon to inject some humour and he butchered half the movie to make it less dark. In the Snyder cut one of the JL was supposed to die AFAIK.

Caporegime
JL was supposed to be dark and serious but then Marvel came along with the 'Superhero buddy comedy movie' and WB panicked a little, hired Whedon to inject some humour and he butchered half the movie to make it less dark. In the Snyder cut one of the JL was supposed to die AFAIK.

Maybe, but Man of Steel and Batman Vs Superman weren't good movies either and they were dark and serious.

Back
Top Bottom