Fabletics leggings

Soldato
I want to get some Fabletics leggings as a christmas gift but see you have to become a 'VIP member' to buy from https://www.fabletics.co.uk/

You then get 2 for £24 which seems reasonable

Is there anywhere else that sells (websites or retails stores) other than ebay? I them as looking to get either one or 2 pairs in small

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Bizarre system :confused:......buy some other leggings?
I agree. Bizarre system. They are not the same leggings!

Leggings are hardly 'exclusive'. Just some dumb marketing concept - make them pay for their stupidity by spending your money elsewhere.

A few women have told me they fit different and wouldnt buy others

I guess women wonder why men spend thousands on gaming pcs, overclocking, torches and expensive mechanical watches when cheap digital ones exist.

Anyone, back on topic. Can anyone helpful tell me if they are sold online or retails stores?

Permabanned
They are literally the same as any other decent brand, there are plenty of other good quality gym leggings, wife really likes her victorias secret gym leggings.

I cant see any from a quick google.

Soldato
OP
I think people are missing the point here.
GF has mentioned numerous times to me she only wears Fabletics leggings and has tried many different brands in the past.
If I buy her the best leggings in the world for £2.50 that guarantee to make her super fit with bigger breasts she would still swap them for ones she wants!

Similar to me only buying one brand/model of swimming goggles. I have tried about 20 pairs in the past so just know they fit me right. If anyone got me any other goggles, i would return them

Guess i'll just sign up for the VIP member thing, buy them then cancel the membership

Soldato
Save yourself the headache and get her something else. If she's that particular about it, she can do her own shopping, as you're bound to get the wrong type or model of Fabletics anyway...

Soldato
OP
If your GF already has other pairs then perhaps she has a membership you could use?

I want to get some Fabletics leggings as a christmas gift

Does she want bigger breasts?
Yes

Save yourself the headache and get her something else. If she's that particular about it, she can do her own shopping, as you're bound to get the wrong type or model of Fabletics anyway...

Probably but i'll get points for trying and she can return them for ones she wants if not

Associate
Be careful with the VIP thing at Fabletics - they sign you up to a monthly direct debit :eek: of £44 and expect you to purchase more gear using this balance. You can opt out each month by "skipping" but if you forget by a certain date you'll pay the £44 which is then saved as credit on your account. This isn't the clearest on their site and is a headache to get stopped. Mrs Alz got stung as she didn't read the small print when she bought some gear and ended up with three lots of £44 coming out before she realised. They did refund some of the money but not all on the basis that they hadn't been as clear as they could be.

Associate
Further to the above post:
How VIP Membership Works

As part of the paid Fabletics VIP membership programme, you will save up to 50% off regular pricing and earn points towards free loyalty items.

Shop or 'Skip the Month'
The choice to shop is always yours! Shop or log into your account to 'Skip the Month' by the 5th of each month and you won’t be charged.

VIP Member Credits
If you don't shop or 'Skip the Month' by the 5th, your credit card will be charged £44 on the 6th until you cancel. That charge can be used as a credit to spend or save.

Cancel Anytime
You can cancel your VIP Membership at any time by calling our Member Services Team on 020 36953 831.

Soldato
OP
Thanks Alz_D - Yes, I read the VIP membership part but didnt know about signing you up with a monthly direct debit. Screw that, i'll find some new on eBay or something evne if they cost more

Back
Top Bottom