Whats it with girls and height?

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Is the tall man/short women match not a bit 'pedo(y)' or incest(y). It's like the man is dating his young daughter. There's an incest aspect in there somewhere.

Soldato

giphy.gif

Caporegime
I'm not sure the heigh/weight thing is that clever really.

Fat ladies can lose weight, if they want.

Short men can't gain height.

That's the point though. It is done to highlight how offended they get when you ask about something that can ultimately be changed, but at the same time they expect men to be fine when being asked about something that can't.

Caporegime
I'm not sure the heigh/weight thing is that clever really.

Fat ladies can lose weight, if they want.

Short men can't gain height.

Well that just adds to the argument for the short guys. If it is socially acceptable to criticise them for something they can't even control then questioning weight ought to be more than fair game... in fact it is also a reflection of someone's lifestyle, how much they look after themselves etc... rather than just genetics.

Caporegime
Well that just adds to the argument for the short guys. If it is socially acceptable to criticise them for something they can't even control then questioning weight ought to be more than fair game... in fact it is also a reflection of someone's lifestyle, how much they look after themselves etc... rather than just genetics.

I wouldn't date a women who was flat as a pancake, and she can't help that - But it's just not what I like.*

*I wouldn't like fake **** either in case someone introduces that in to the discussion

Soldato
5' 8" here and mrs guest2 is 5' 0" I like shorties too, always have

Lol at the double standards "how tall are you?" ..."Why, how much do you weigh?"

I personally never dated anyone on purpose who was 'fat' as this to me showed they either had;
Bad health
Were generally lazy
No outdoor / activity hobbies

No to even a reply on dating apps where women had only zoomed in face pictures. This was usually a sign they were behemoths

Anyway, I sacked off app dating and met someone at the gym/swimming who I have been with almost a year

Caporegime
Not sure what your point is?

The point:

Men who can't do anything about their height are being discounted as potential dates by women, the general consensus in this thread seems to be that those women aren't being fair because height is genetic - and then they get offended if a man asks how much they weigh in return

But aren't most things that people find attractive about members of the opposite sex genetic? - Me not liking flat chested women isn't really any different from women not liking short guys.

Soldato
I think it's fair enough to ask. You can broadly tell how attractive a woman is from her pic, and her weight, but if height is an attractiveness quality in men (and it is for many) then that's not always easy to tell.

If you think that's a problem, welcome to the patriarchy. Where men are supposed to be big and tough. Get on board with feminism to counter it.

Back
Top Bottom