• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** The Official OCUK Cinebench R20 benchmark Thread ***

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

4.5ghz all core? Bloody hell, that's a good chip you've got there.

Associate
You are the first here with that CPU I think. Get some single core numbers up man :)
Unfortunately single core performance is around 500, I've enabled PBO from BIOS but didn't see any improvements, not sure if using ryzen master would improve anything over the bios settings?

Associate
Unfortunately single core performance is around 500, I've enabled PBO from BIOS but didn't see any improvements, not sure if using ryzen master would improve anything over the bios settings?
Do you have the latest BIOS and Chipset driver installed? The reason I ask is because initially Zen 2 had boost problems and the latest ones fixed that. That score is on the low side tbh

Last edited:
Associate
Do you have the latest BIOS and Chipset driver installed? The reason I ask is because initially Zen 2 had boost problems and the latest ones fixed that. That score is on the low side tbh
Yeah I made sure to update BIOS to latest as well as chipset drivers... While watching the sensors I can see the cores jumping all the way from 3.5ghz to 4.6ghz , in comparison when running the all cores test the frequency stays quite fixed , ex 4.0ghz mostly with a few dips to 3.975ghz here and there. Same with the core usage, when running the all core test all cores are at 100% usage, when running the single core , the maximum usage goes all the way from 40 to 100, but mostly in between...

Maybe I screwed up the settings somewhere :eek:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wow, that is disappointing. Thought these were meant to boost to 4.7GHz?? That would net you no less than 545 points. Apart from as mentioned if you have latest BIOS and chipset drivers, not sure if you want to experiment in Ryzen Master and do some overclocking? You can try and find which is your best CCX and overclock that to 4.7GHz and run the single core test.

Associate
First attempt after installing the 3950x!

9536 with pbo enabled and the windows high performance Ryzen plan.
Ram 3600Mhz 16-19-19-39.
YfoE3ZH.jpg

Ill go to bed now hopefully tomorrow ill get more results after work, after i finish off the build.
YfoE3ZH

Soldato
Wow! this thread is certainly now bringing on feelings of inadequacy in us 9900K owners

..I'll just have to savour & appreciate those extra 2 fps in gaming even more now.:p

Back
Top Bottom