Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
He will have project car, spare for when that needs work, spare for when spare inevitably breaks down.
The E30 has never broken down in the 3 years I've owned it. Its always been amazingly reliable. Its obviously needed a tonne of work to fix wear and tear and rust etc, but it's never been undrivable and it's never left me stranded.

Starts first turn of the key every time, even after sitting for over a month. It's only off the road as it wouldn't pass an MOT, but it will have an MOT again soon.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The E30 has never broken down in the 3 years I've owned it. Its always been amazingly reliable. Its obviously needed a tonne of work to fix wear and tear and rust etc, but it's never been undrivable and it's never left me stranded.

Starts first turn of the key every time, even after sitting for over a month. It's only off the road as it wouldn't pass an MOT, but it will have an MOT again soon.

I never said it had broken down but as you have stated it is not road worthy!

Caporegime
True reliability and dependability there

Just age related wear and tear. Got to remember its approaching 30 years old and is on 200,000 miles now.

It's half way through having all the rear subframe bushes done, as well as rear brakes, wheel bearings, hoses, and just about everything else attached to it, while it's out. When it's back together it will get MOT'd. :)

i dare to think just how much you have spent on that E30.

Tbh it's not as much as you may imagine. I'm about 4K into it including buying it and I've had it 3 years. Not bad considering the list of things I've done to it is astronomical. That figure will be considerably worse once it's been painted though. And I've just bought some AVO Monotube coilovers for it... :o

Last edited:

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Like £450. :D :p

But forget it, it looks like I'm getting the E30 back soon so doing more work on that will keep me preoccupied, and I can MOT it again so I wont need a spare car.
Lol, the lock kit alone is worth more than that.

Edit

@Acme Why you selling the boat btw ?

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nice drive to the petrol station tonight!

rps20191213_201444_625.jpg

Soldato

Are you going to start using it for your daily commute all year round once it has its MOT? If not then I don't think any claims about its reliability are worth much!

Back
Top Bottom