Marie Fredriksson of Roxette died at 61.

Soldato
Anyone who grew up in the late 80s / early 90s will recognise the music band Roxette. Sadly the lead singer as died at the age of 61.

She seems to have had a rough life when it comes to her medical history. Very sad.. great memories when listening to their songs.

Roxette - It Must Have Been Love

Roxette - Listen To Your Heart

Associate
Very sad, she was great. I used to listen to Roxette all the time in late 80's, mostly in my 1st car with 6x9 parcel shelf speakers. Great times.

Soldato
All those younger years discos in the 80's, I'm sure roxette would have been blasted through the ghettoblaster or whatever sound system they used. Top music.

RIP.

Soldato
ah man no......i had such a crush on her. even kept a pic of her and one of Wendy James in my bus pass wallet. think i cut them out of the Look-In magazine. thought her name was super cool, though only found that out in more recent years - her full name is Gun-Marie!!

Man of Honour
ah man no......i had such a crush on her. even kept a pic of her and one of Wendy James in my bus pass wallet. think i cut them out of the Look-In magazine. thought her name was super cool, though only found that out in more recent years - her full name is Gun-Marie!!

Good choices, Wendy James was particularly hot.

17 year long battle with the big C, she sure put up one hell of a fight.

Caporegime
damn, couple of old student union classics there.... definitely owe some thanks to her while drunkenly dancing with some girls back in the day

RIP :(

Back
Top Bottom