FIFA 20

Soldato
Jesus? His card will be due an upgrade

True, not sure if he's better than Silva or Marquinos, but could be worth a look!

The horror stories about the lag during weekend league put me off, especially when a lot of people say they don't get much lag in Rivals :(

Never had any, played at all times of day and its been fine, aside from the idiots I've been playing!

Aside when I was using 4g and causing lag! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
+ Futmas
+ Prime Icon release

I'm hoping the Messi SBC is attractively priced, not too cheap, make it about 1.7m to complete and I'll make a killing on SBC fodder.

Soldato
More to do with EA 'introducing cards' into the market :) I've been after Zidane 91 and the number of first owners appearing on the market in a small space of time interesting.

Are you daring to insinuate that they are releasing unpacked cards from a central account to take your coins, not inject them back into the game and inflate the market themselves? How dare you sir! :D

Soldato
Its been known for years that EA manipulates the market in this way - its one of the ways they control market inflation.

Soldato
Its a tough one, because I could be the market for a TOTY Messi, which will undoubtedly poop all over this POTM stats wise.

But then I see that being a 5m+ coin card, and I'm already eying up Mane and De Jong come the back end of January.

I think untradable value I have a good 0.7m coins of SBC fodder (at the very very least), enough to complete a sizable chunk of any SBC. Then I have my tradeable Messi that I could sell. On top of that I've a 1.5 million coins invested in SBC fodder - if I make a killing on that I think I do the SBC, release the profit from selling Messi / SBC fodder, complete the SBC and still end up a good million coins up.

Of course, thats completely dependent on the cost of the SBC and if my investments pay off.

Back
Top Bottom