Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Been using an XBox controller from day 1 here.

If I’m coming off worse against K&M players I can’t say that I’ve noticed.

Soldato
Wow, it's actually really good and plays well too - suprised

Ray tracing does kill the fps for me but expected with 'only' at 1080ti. Plus I honestly couldnt tell the difference other than the crap fps with it on :D

I'm getting my ass kicked but I have terrible weapons compared to the ones I pick up that people drop. Does lean left/right exist?

Soldato
How can I compete when someone has an M4A1 with some sort of night vison and i have some crappy single shot thing with iron sight only.
Is there a way to change the primary weapons in the loadout or is it only when you earn enough XP or whatever you can pick them?

I guess you 'earn' them, the reason I stopped playing FPS games in general after COD 1, COD 2, Unreal tournament, MOHAA era of games

HRL

HRL

Soldato
How can I compete when someone has an M4A1 with some sort of night vison and i have some crappy single shot thing with iron sight only.
Is there a way to change the primary weapons in the loadout or is it only when you earn enough XP or whatever you can pick them?

I guess you 'earn' them, the reason I stopped playing FPS games in general after COD 1, COD 2, Unreal tournament, MOHAA era of games

It’ll only take you 30 mins MP to unlock some half decent guns. Then use them for a couple of games to unlock the attachments for them.

Won’t take you long at all. :)

Soldato

Leveling the guns up is very quick and tbf the standard m4a1 is quite good at stock

I'm loving mp5 at the moment though

Soldato
Well, I had a quick go this morning before work and I am absolutely diabolical. This is going to take some practice - I think I will play the bots for a while - or maybe the campaign will help getting used to the controls again?

Soldato
Well, I had a quick go this morning before work and I am absolutely diabolical. This is going to take some practice - I think I will play the bots for a while - or maybe the campaign will help getting used to the controls again?

Think a lot of it is is finding a gun which gels with you. The M4 is easy mode but there are a few guns worth sticking with to unlock attachments (Oden, Mk2 Carbine, Kar and the .357 magnum all turn into different guns once you start unlocking bits for them.) Starting to level up the AUG SMG and starting to like it a bit more now. Still feel as if the MP5 is best in class but wanting to play with others.

LMG is the only weapon type I haven't bothered with yet. Though I am yet to fully level a shotgun or sniper either

Soldato
That's the hard bit for me. Watching my KDR suffer whilst levelling up a gun

aha yeah, on my quest to get my MK2 Carbine gold my KDR took a big drop (I was around 1.2 the first few weeks of the game. now as I play with guns I find fun and not necessarily the meta, it's dropped it 1.05 lol) but that drop happening made me realise I don't really care about it and I just play the guns I enjoy now

Soldato
I didn't rate the campaign, imo it was a big step back from black ops 2.

My KD dropped from 1.2 to below 1 when levelling up the 357 magnum for the snakeshot rounds. It was so worth it though as it was an amazing sidearm before they nerfed it. It was fun watching the lobbies get worse and worse and worse as the skill based match making kicked in.

Soldato
I didn't rate the campaign, imo it was a big step back from black ops 2.

My KD dropped from 1.2 to below 1 when levelling up the 357 magnum for the snakeshot rounds. It was so worth it though as it was an amazing sidearm before they nerfed it. It was fun watching the lobbies get worse and worse and worse as the skill based match making kicked in.

They nerfed the .357? Could've fooled me as it is still a wrecking machine. Got play of the game during a game of Headquarters on Crash. I took, admittedly a cheap, position in the room whilst defending the HQ point and got a quadruple kill as they walked through the door. I've almost got mine gold, just 7 more kills after reloading to get

Back
Top Bottom