Whats it with girls and height?

Soldato
Look on the bright side, everyone gets taller after they sleep from decompression of the spine. Its definitely not a myth though as I've been told in no uncertain terms a very tall man was her one exception of not going off just looks.

Doesnt Rod Stewart always date ridiculously tall women though he is settled down now, that was always his thing afaik. Maybe its universal, tall women are attractive imo maybe not Brienne of Tarth tall ( 6'3" in height (192 cm)) but its probably some recognition of good health, etc. seems a crap reason to date someone though but a bonus if you like them anyway.

Caporegime
Doesnt Rod Stewart always date ridiculously tall women though he is settled down now, that was always his thing afaik.

Well he seems to have married models and they tend to be quite tall in general, does make for some slightly odd photos. I just googled it and he's apparently 5'10" I had assumed he was a little bit short but turns out he's average height.... apparently that's a preconception lots of people have about him.

Soldato
When you're as rich/famous as Rod Stewart, all you need to do is shout "WOMAN!" and they will be queuing down the block.

But every few years you'll need to pay them millions and find a new house.

Permabanned
The average height for women in the UK and Ireland is 5ft 3 - 5ft 4. At 6ft 6, I've only dated one woman that was anywhere close to being 6ft and she was still off by two inches. Also height doesn't amount to much when it comes to attracting a mate. I'm the same height as Anthony Joshua, I weigh less, but if you put the two of us side by side in our underpants, he's the one that's chiselled like a Greek God and I'm the one with several years of hard work and determination to perfect this dad bod.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I'm 5'8 and I could never be with a woman who is taller than me, it just feels wrong.

Never had a problem getting girls and my current girlfriend is Oriental so yea I'm taller than her.

Back
Top Bottom