Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Cheers.
Had a few games this morning, queue times are a lot longer and like you say early kills are a must to claw back any points. Definitely think I've hit my skill ceiling though but I'm enjoying the tougher fights.

Soldato
Cheers.
Had a few games this morning, queue times are a lot longer and like you say early kills are a must to claw back any points. Definitely think I've hit my skill ceiling though but I'm enjoying the tougher fights.

You can solo till plat. After that you 100% need at least +1.

Man of Honour
Ok once up and running I can do that!
I have the team!

Have you added me on origin ?
Cheers. I've tried pugging it but it's complete pot luck how good the team you get is. Today for instance, team of three, all purple and one bloke respawns two players. I went, I said, they didn't listen and just wanted to hide. Easy kills!

Soldato
Cheers. I've tried pugging it but it's complete pot luck how good the team you get is. Today for instance, team of three, all purple and one bloke respawns two players. I went, I said, they didn't listen and just wanted to hide. Easy kills!

No hiding! And certainly not if all 3 is up!
Good comms.
Smart fights.

We will do it!!!

Associate
I liek the fact they have time delay punishments to deter quitters but there needs to be some logic applied. I tried to start a ranked game and it placed me on a squad on my own so i quit before the game started and i've been banned for 90 mins for quitting my 1 man team. :mad:

Soldato
yeah it's annoying when that happens. I just hot drop and see how many downs I can get before getting annihilated.
You won't get any SR punishment if someone in the team has left already.

Soldato
The new winter train event is quite good (in terms of gameplay), I just wish you could select certain loadouts with other characters...

I also feel like it is worse to stay on the train... if you can get a steam vent to boost you to the next area and not start on the train you're in a much better position.

Edit: some people don't get that it is more than one round - leaving after one death :(

Last edited:
Associate
yeah it's annoying when that happens. I just hot drop and see how many downs I can get before getting annihilated.
You won't get any SR punishment if someone in the team has left already.

BUt i do get punished, i've been in games with one other person and been deducted 24 pits for dying even though i started in a 2 man squad! Sometimes this doesnt happen. It's not consistent.

Back
Top Bottom