Escape from Tarkov

Associate
So after months of being oblivious i finally realised that holding shift no longer holds your breath when aiming, seems they moved it to 'alt' ages ago... however i've noticed that you can now seemingly hold your breath forever, once you press alt he starts holding his breath and doesn't breath out until you press alt again... doesn't matter how long you wait between pressing it, the aim remains steady.

Odd
If you go into key config, there's key bind as well as press mode. So you can pick press, release or continuous modes for binds. If you want to hold set it to continuous.

Soldato
getting right into this game now - some more good fun tonight on the discord channel - some excellent loot and some fun games....scares the crap out of me, excites me, gets me all sweaty - all at the same time!

Soldato
Anyone got any graphics setting tips?

Can't seem to get rid of the film grain effect and it's doing my head in, gone through a couple of settings walkthroughs but it doesn't seem to make any difference, everything still looks a bit blurry and grainy to me

Associate
The AA makes it kinda blurry, but the noise from the aliasing is worse imo. I assume you've unticked all the boxes at the bottom with the blur etc? Running Nvidia Filters with a bit of sharpness helps a bit.

Associate
Anyone got any graphics setting tips?

Can't seem to get rid of the film grain effect and it's doing my head in, gone through a couple of settings walkthroughs but it doesn't seem to make any difference, everything still looks a bit blurry and grainy to me

There is a noise setting that did it for me

Soldato
I advice turning off all the additional tick box graphics settings. I think I only have textures on high. I will post up my settings later.

I’m streaming EFT every week day from now on, couple of people have already stopped by from OCUK :). Been playing for years now, happy to answer questions as I play etc. Mainly it’s just me and my mate ****ing around with a mixture of tactical and aggressive gameplay (and death).
What’s your twitch name and what time you on? I’ll pop in if I’m online.

Soldato
Dropped about 3 mill last night on weapon and item cases so i have spare room in my inventory. Looks like im hitting interchange hard for a few days to make it back!.
Really enjoying this and starting to get a bit more aggressive ingame and bagged a few more pmc kills but damn does this game give me sweaty palms lol

Soldato
Yeah I've got everything unchecked and the noise setting off, still looks rubbish though so I've deffo got something wrong.

I did assume it was just how the game looks but watched a couple of clips and they're crystal clear

Back
Top Bottom