Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Associate
I really want to play the original again before this comes out but I'm not sure I'll have the time.

I also got a PS4 Pro just for this game (and The Last of Us 2 I guess). :D

Associate
Seems you can also pre-order the digital deluxe edition on the PS Store and get all the exclusive DLC without having to pre-order the 1st class edition. Tempted to go down that route as I have no interest in some cloud statue.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Damn. I hate the idea they are doing DLC for a Remake of this game. If its cosmetic tat then I have no issues, but i hope it is not gameplay stuff.

Associate
Isnt one of the summons DLC? yeah im not to keen on it either part of FFVII and all JRPGS is the grind to get all the powerful weapons and magic. What happened to beating a optional boss for top end gear :(

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Isnt one of the summons DLC? yeah im not to keen on it either part of FFVII and all JRPGS is the grind to get all the powerful weapons and magic. What happened to beating a optional boss for top end gear :(
I don't mind the way they did DLC on resident evil 2 Remake where you can work hard and unlock it the traditional way or pay to unlock. That is how it should be. I also have no issues for them charging for cosmetic tat.

Soldato
I'm glad they did the song justice and didn't overly orchestrated it, FFX HD is a prime example of ruining the original fight music with overly orchestrated rubbish.

If you go on that guy's channel there's also Aerith's theme on there.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I guess I'll be waiting a year to play then.

Honestly I can live with that, isn't the game getting an episodic release anyway? I'd rather wait until the full thing is out and play it on my platform of choice.
If there were more single player games that I liked coming out each year, I would be doing the same. But with on average a handful coming out per year, I will probably not have the patience to wait.

When they are all out I am sure they will be available as a single game eventually on PC, so will grab it then on PC. In the mean time will play them as they come out on my PS4 Pro/5.

Soldato
If there were more single player games that I liked coming out each year, I would be doing the same. But with on average a handful coming out per year, I will probably not have the patience to wait.

When they are all out I am sure they will be available as a single game eventually on PC, so will grab it then on PC. In the mean time will play them as they come out on my PS4 Pro/5.

When I very first played the original FF7 I was near addicted to it, I couldn't put the controller down and absolutely went to town on the game over the space of a week. While I don't exactly have that sort of time to dedicate to games anymore, I can easily see myself spending a full weekend diving into this, the original holds a special place for me and the temptation would be huge. If I managed to clear the first segment and have to wait however long for the next to come out, I think it'd damage the experience for me.

If I had access to the full thing I can actually see myself taking a week off just to play it like the sad git that I am. :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
When I very first played the original FF7 I was near addicted to it, I couldn't put the controller down and absolutely went to town on the game over the space of a week. While I don't exactly have that sort of time to dedicate to games anymore, I can easily see myself spending a full weekend diving into this, the original holds a special place for me and the temptation would be huge. If I managed to clear the first segment and have to wait however long for the next to come out, I think it'd damage the experience for me.

If I had access to the full thing I can actually see myself taking a week off just to play it like the sad git that I am. :p
Haha. Yeah, I can understand that :)

Back
Top Bottom