Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
My 'Realistic' adventure was a task I should have taken more seriously. Enemies have a near perfect, if not, perfect aim and, if you get tagged once and not behind cover within a second, you're dead. It's insanely tough. Not fun, at all. As some of the battles are just waves until you push up so you can't be tactical and slowly move through the level.

I will continue on, but I have a feeling it's going to take me a VERY long time.

Soldato
Now im ranked in lobbys with Xbox and PS4 players im doing quite well :D
Unlocked the M4A1 anyway during a fun sniping map where i actually got 12 kills. Can't believe how bad I am at fps shooters compared to my SOF2 and MOHAA days getting something like a 25/1 kd ratio

Associate
On guns
Got quite for to topping out the m4 but decided to branch out
Had a lot of fun taking the FAL to lvl 67; tried the oden and it was ok but have dropped it in favour of the AK47 which seems better
Actually find the mp7 better than the mp5 but maybe because I like the iron sights on the mp7 more
Can't be bothered with snipers (even having more fun on the Bridge map without) and got bored with shotty's

Only get a couple of hrs per night and generally play TDM and Domination
Fav map either Hackney or Gun Runner

Soldato
Now im ranked in lobbys with Xbox and PS4 players im doing quite well :D
Unlocked the M4A1 anyway during a fun sniping map where i actually got 12 kills. Can't believe how bad I am at fps shooters compared to my SOF2 and MOHAA days getting something like a 25/1 kd ratio
I used to absolutely clean up, I'm lucky to get double digits now.
Need to put the hours in I guess to get back up to speed. My reaction times are diabolical nowadays though being 35

Soldato
I used to absolutely clean up, I'm lucky to get double digits now.
Need to put the hours in I guess to get back up to speed. My reaction times are diabolical nowadays though being 35
I’m 35 too. Though quite sure my reaction times are still good - I do well on a reaction time test (BATAK machine) Probably more the style of gameplay.
I have aim assist on default - ‘standard’ should i leave it on this or set it to ‘disabled’ or either of the other two options?

Well, I had a quick go this morning before work and I am absolutely diabolical. This is going to take some practice - I think I will play the bots for a while - or maybe the campaign will help getting used to the controls again?

When I first started on this game, I had not done a competitive fps online for around 7 years so I even got killed by easy bots, now regulars aren't an issue and I can mostly hold my own online. It was online that helped the most but I was at 0.66K/D at one point.

It's finally crept up to 0.87, however most of my games I get positive K/Ds now so I'll be rather happy when it goes above 1.0.... :p

Soldato
When I first started on this game, I had not done a competitive fps online for around 7 years so I even got killed by easy bots, now regulars aren't an issue and I can mostly hold my own online. It was online that helped the most but I was at 0.66K/D at one point.

It's finally crept up to 0.87, however most of my games I get positive K/Ds now so I'll be rather happy when it goes above 1.0.... :p

Basically did this earlier. Just takes patience and less sprinting than I'd normally do. Managed a few 20+ kill games on tdm so happy with that :)

Also really impressed with Windows sonic spatial sound

Soldato
I'm thinking about setting up loadouts based upon maps, but I can't think of any maps in rotation that would warrant a LMG...

I've been trying LMG for Shoothouse of all places and finding it pretty good. I pre-fire just before walking around corners (since bullet count per mag is so high, can afford to spray) and catch so many people out it's silly. Must look dodgy as hell on the replays, but meh, not been banned yet haha :)

Soldato
Hey all, I'm struggling to get back into the game due to me setting my refresh rate at 130Hz when I've oc'd my monitor from 75 to 140hz. I keep getting an out of range error. I've been through the menus in battlenet and reset everything to defaults but it's still the same. I've updated drivers, selected the best settings etc and I still get this error. Any help?

Permabanned
Hey all, I'm struggling to get back into the game due to me setting my refresh rate at 130Hz when I've oc'd my monitor from 75 to 140hz. I keep getting an out of range error. I've been through the menus in battlenet and reset everything to defaults but it's still the same. I've updated drivers, selected the best settings etc and I still get this error. Any help?

there is a DX12 error right now, i had to lower all my setting to get a game to load

Back
Top Bottom