• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Few people I have spoke to in the know have said it’s going to be called “Xbox Kuro”... We will see.....

Funny you should mention that, Phil talked about the naming today. Though I agree with the other poster in that Kuro doesn't make sense to me but who knows.

“Our naming convention has been around what we think the capabilities are... Xbox 360 was about the entertainment experience around the box and the box being in the center of that entertainment experience. Xbox One, if you remember our branding early on, was ‘always on input, all in one’. Those names were really built around the purpose of the box... I don’t feel like I need to follow in their footsteps because they’re kind of self-contained.”

Associate
I wouldn't be surprised if the name is something ridiculously cloud related, as that is such a big focus of next gen. Maybe "Stratus" or "Nimbus" or something equally ridiculous.

Associate
A few interesting bits of info in the article. New controller looks good. Also that the console can be used either horizontal or vertical is a feature is actually absurd.

Caporegime
OP
Yeah, I'm really glad they didn't change the controller too much. The Xbone pad is just perfect in my opinion. Although the new D-pad looks horribly like the janky 360 one, even if it is based on the Elite controller. But I've never seen one of those so I don't know what it's like.

Man of Honour
Yeah, I'm really glad they didn't change the controller too much. The Xbone pad is just perfect in my opinion. Although the new D-pad looks horribly like the janky 360 one, even if it is based on the Elite controller. But I've never seen one of those so I don't know what it's like.

It's the same as the Elite disc dpad, but with a different design on it.

Associate
It's a big old glorified PC with an Xbox logo on it lets be honest.

It will still sell millions no doubt but yeah, not a fan of that design to be honest.

Over to you Sony....

Caporegime
Lol I thought it was some sort of joke when they announced it lol.

But looks like it isn’t, so it’s a mini pc tower sort of console. Looks interesting, I’ll have to have a look and see just how big it is before I decide to upgrade from my Xbox one x.

Caporegime
It's a big old glorified PC with an Xbox logo on it lets be honest.

It will still sell millions no doubt but yeah, not a fan of that design to be honest.

Over to you Sony....
If the PS5 looks anything like the dev kits that were leaked a few weeks back then that is one fugly looking console.
But will be interesting to see what the new PlayStation looks like ie the final product.

Back
Top Bottom