Customising a new PC. Good benchmarking, good Gflops results. Server ala Gaming. Recommends

Associate
Hi guys,

I need a new Desktop PC/ I have some funds of 400 quid but it may be extended a bit. I need a multitasking machine good for blending and games. I just need a powerful machine, but for a considerable amount of money. Don't want to overpay for i9. Now I have two choices:

1. Buy a ready to go Desktop PC. IF then which one would you recommend to me?

2. Buy different components separately and do it myself. If yes then please what would you recommend to me?

No matter what. My priority is to get the best rate of price to performance. My budget is 400, extendable a bit if there is worthy option to go.

Christmas is coming and this is a perfect time to get a new powerful desktop:) Please help me with getting a good PC. I was thinking of new Intel i9 but it is far beyond by budget, and from the other side affordable Ryzen, what is your opinion of it? Which is better to buy AMD or Intel. I have heard that INTEL is not good nowadays.

What do you think of mainboards with 2 CPU socket, are they worth investing. What's the highest cores you would go?

Merry

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Intel are indeed lagging behind but how long for remains to be seen. AMD is the way forward right now so lookout for those deals.

Back
Top Bottom