Case for Kraken X62

Associate
Hello everyone,

So I have bought recently on black friday sales NZXT Kraken X62 and looking for upgrading my case so I can fit this AIO pump.
Currently I run on i5 8400(planning to upgrade to i7 9700k) with GTX 1080 Gigabyte.

I am newbie to liquid cooling because I never done it before. I am wondering if I will be able mount this AIO in Corsair ICUE 220T.
According to specs for this case I should be able to put on the front 280mm radiator, but will I be able to do it with pre-installed RGB fans or I will have to take them off in order to put NZXT fans instead ?

My wonder is about going for RGB case but I don't know if I can put this in with fans included with case or should better buy something with 2 fans like Meshify C or Phanteks P400S and get fans separetly.

What case would you guys go for having already Kraken X62 ?

Associate
Lucky sod for getting a X62 on the BF sales as I’m needed one.

I got a NZXT H500i Matt White to fit in it and it is a cheap smart case. The X62 can be controlled via the CAM software as well.

You can use the existing fans on there , but I’m sure for best performance to use the supplied fans with the X62

Associate
OP
is there any difference between H500i and H510i apart from RGB lights included in H510i ? They both look the same

Associate
is there any difference between H500i and H510i apart from RGB lights included in H510i ? They both look the same
Both have RGB , but the H510i has the newer version of the HUE on it.

The H500I has 2 x USBA on the front IO , the H510I has 1 x USBA and 1 x USBC , I went for the H500I as it was on sale and my motherboard header didn't have the USB C for the front IO

Associate
OP
I finally decided to go for Cooler Master H500P. 2x200mm fans on the front seems to do the work and there should be enough room to put Kraken x62 on the top.

Back
Top Bottom