Vault Tec has finnaly arrived

Man of Honour
Yeah nothing new though I find them cool - I'd have to look it up but there was one that was about 75% built, before they ran out of motivation and money, 30 years ago or so that was really ambitious complete with a golf-course, etc. underground. I have a picture saved from one of the bedrooms somewhere as it was really nicely done.

Soldato
Yeah nothing new though I find them cool - I'd have to look it up but there was one that was about 75% built, before they ran out of motivation and money, 30 years ago or so that was really ambitious complete with a golf-course, etc. underground. I have a picture saved from one of the bedrooms somewhere as it was really nicely done.

If I had the money, I.e. a lotto win. I’d genuinely buy one.

Man of Honour
Uh while they are both typically hardened a [missile] silo tends to be one of the things that issue a threat you'd use a bunker to protect from - you wouldn't normally shelter in one as silos are often a primary target in an exchange of missiles.

Soldato
Uh while they are both typically hardened a [missile] silo tends to be one of the things that issue a threat you'd use a bunker to protect from - you wouldn't normally shelter in one as silos are often a primary target in an exchange of missiles.
They're hardened for good reason though, aren't they? Because they're typically expected to be a target, so need to protect against the very thing they're doing.

Man of Honour
Generally just long enough to do their job though - you wouldn't want to choose one as a first choice for trying to survive.

Soldato
maybe preemptive. once you're exchanging it's a bit late.

Back
Top Bottom