Why do people feel the need to wear clothing with huge logos on them?

Associate
Nothing screams chav more than seeing someone walking around in clothing with HUGE TEXT on saying "RALPH LAUREN", "CK", "Louis Vutton" etc....

Do they like being walking billboards? Like what happened to being subtle, do people honestly think this stuff looks good lol? Why do people feel the need to advertise that they are wearing "RALPH LAUREN" or what ever else?

Associate
OP
I'm not that trendy I'm afraid :p

I just don't see an issue with people wearing what they want?

lol, I just struggle to understand how people wearing a plain white hoodie with the huge text "CALVIN KLEIN" plastered accross think it looks good

If it doesnt have a logo how will peasants know you are wearing Gucci shorts?

Why would you want other people to know you are wearing designer?

Soldato
Nothing screams chav more than seeing someone walking around in clothing with HUGE TEXT on saying "RALPH LAUREN", "CK", "Louis Vutton" etc....

Do they like being walking billboards? Like what happened to being subtle, do people honestly think this stuff looks good lol? Why do people feel the need to advertise that they are wearing "RALPH LAUREN" or what ever else?

For all the people bashing OP saying "its just a belt". Sometimes its not just a case of what it is, but more how it makes you feel. If you feel confident and happy in that particular piece of clothing then that is great.

gWFafLG.jpg

Soldato
I have a couple of t-shirts with big Faulcon DeLacy logos, and another with Core Dynamics on. They're cool.

In general, though, it's just tribal/herd mentality, like wearing football shirts or something. You see people sporting the same Gucci brand logos as you, there's a strong chance you'll get on with them better than you would me with my N7 logos...
Besides, N.Peal tops and Sea Island shirts from Turnbull & Asser aren't exactly apparent to the average person who can't look inside the collar to see the label.

Back
Top Bottom