Boneworks

Soldato
I meant rollercoasters. Not sure if you've ever been to a theme park, but they don't recommend getting off whilst the ride is in motion ;) lol.

:D Sorry, read your post wrong, thought you meant rollercoaster games in VR!

And yes, getting off a rollercoaster while the ride is in motion would cause some slight discomfort :p :D

Associate
The grabbing felt strange on the Touch controllers, I could t get my head around why that was, until I re did the tutorial, then it hit me, you need to press BOTH the trigger and grip buttons, it still feel strange when grabbing a gun, because you then need to lift your trigger finger off then press it again to fire, but for handling boxes and melee it feels amazing to play.

Soldato
The grabbing felt strange on the Touch controllers, I could t get my head around why that was, until I re did the tutorial, then it hit me, you need to press BOTH the trigger and grip buttons, it still feel strange when grabbing a gun, because you then need to lift your trigger finger off then press it again to fire, but for handling boxes and melee it feels amazing to play.

Yeah its a bit **** on the Rift because of that. I'm surprised Oculus users haven't complained about it tbh.

You have Index users complaining about every little thing.. i love occy users being so nice in regards to compromises.

Associate
i bought this yesterday, absolutely incredible game, having to think logically inside a game is certainly different.

i was walking around for ages, because the first time i went into the cafeteria the game glitched and i went back to the museum. so it took me another 20mins before i gave up and tried it again, this time i went straight in :D

Caporegime
Getting more resilient to the sickness setting in now, managed well over half an hour no issues... with me. However I’m now getting tracking issues with the controllers (usually only one of the two), whereby my virtual hand ends up half a foot away from where it physically is.

Anyone else getting this with Index Controllers and v1.0 tracking base stations?

Might see if I get the same issue with the vive wands, though the immersion isn’t anywhere near as good as with the Index Controllers!

Soldato
Didn't know which thread to post this in, but if you have a Turing GPU, Nvidia has released new drivers that enables Variable Rate Super Sampling in certain VR games. Boneworks is one of them. Should help with performance and visuals.

Soldato
Didn't know which thread to post this in, but if you have a Turing GPU, Nvidia has released new drivers that enables Variable Rate Super Sampling in certain VR games. Boneworks is one of them. Should help with performance and visuals.

Holy crap! Would love to see stats. any other games? I wish Asgards wrath was supported.

Soldato
Ha motion sickness sufferer here to.
Had about 15mins or so when my bro got it and i took headset off and said nope I am done.
Came down all hot and ohhh.

Any one else here suffer with it in 2D games as well if they have headbob on?

If I cant disable it in 2D games I normally cant play or watch for to long :(

Caporegime

I noticed they said for 90hz VR though?

I use the Index at 120hz.

Back
Top Bottom