Why do people feel the need to wear clothing with huge logos on them?

Soldato
I'm not a fan of big logos on clothes myself, it's personal preference though.

I don't mind what brand I buy, as long as it's good quality and looks nice, the more subtle the logo the better for me.

Soldato
The majority of the older members that use this forum (usually the ones moaning) are unlikely to have any fashion sense at all. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you are still wearing the same clothes from the 90s
With a statement like that, you'd best post some pics of yourself up, show us what 'real fashion' is, kid...

Soldato
Friend of mine had one of their jackets in the late 90s. He got mugged a lot because people thought he's the type to be carrying loads of cash...
Well I never!

Admittedly I only knew about them a decade or so ago when i was after some cheap jeans. They even came with a, not so Gucci, free belt!

Soldato
The majority of the older members that use this forum (usually the ones moaning) are unlikely to have any fashion sense at all. I wouldn't be surprised if some of you are still wearing the same clothes from the 90s

You leave my humongous JNCO jeans that are all ripped up at the bottom where I tread on them with my huge boat-like Osiris skate shoes, my wallet chain, chrome ball necklace thingy and baggy Kobain-esque striped jumper that is equally tatty due to the DIY thumb holes I cut in it OUT OF THIS, you MONSTER

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nothing I wear that isn't to do with fitness has an obviously visible logo. You should be able to tell the quality of a thread from how it feels and wears. Don't need a showy logo? Does a fine suit or waistcoat have a logo showing who made it? No!

Sort it out.

Soldato
Admittedly I only knew about them a decade or so ago when i was after some cheap jeans. They even came with a, not so Gucci, free belt!
I wouldn't have said they're anything special. It was only summat like £80 back then, IIRC... but this was in Watford, so it might as well have been £180!

Does a fine suit or waistcoat have a logo showing who made it?
This isn't exactly a nice suit, is it?

"Doo doo do-doo doo........ Nice suit. John Phillips, London... [grins]... I have two myself. Rumor has it Arafat buys his there".

giphy.gif

Soldato
I have quite a lot of t-shirts with large logos on them saying things like Metallica, Slipknot, Nirvana, Black Sabbath etc. Does this make me a chav too? Or is only certain logos/brands that get classed as chav? Any chance of sharing the list of what is and isn't chav?

Back
Top Bottom