*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
Dice confirmed not reverting TTK, just making small tweek's. I'm going to uninstall my favorite game franchise of all time, if only the 40k people that downvoted the Jackfrags video would do the same I bet they would revert.
I refuse to play the ****e they have created

Associate
I really haven’t been able to get into 1 or 5, everything just feels wrong. Normally I quite enjoy the story missions, but even they haven’t done anything for me this time.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I see Jackfrags made a video and asked viewers to like or dislike his video to show if they liked/disliked the ttk changes.

5.8k vs 34k. :eek:

Soldato
As a latecomer to BF5 (got it 3 months ago) I'm still working my way through the assignments and now this TTK has just made some of the much much harder to achieve.

I think it was levelcap who mentioned on one of his recent videos that people are using the new community servers to get their golden guns as there is no progression to TOW.

Associate
FFS. Automatic spotting and higher TTK? The exact opposite of what this game needed. The last time I played was weeks ago. I was thinking of getting back on it, but I can't be bothered to download the new patch at 600 kB/s now. Utter abortion.

Caporegime
Enjoyed the game prior to the patch ( apart from the odd cheater ) but now things are really bad! I couldn't understand why, even if I hid inside a bush, waited, people could see me every damn time even without a flare gun. Apparently the new spotting system can see players and show you on their screen as moving triangles, even if you haven't actually seen the person. Just needs to be in front of you as you scan across... This was to help ease new players into the game, to make it easier!

Nice one DICE

Associate
If they were so hell bent on easing in new players like this, it should be on dedicated servers only, that only allow players under - say - rank 30 to join and auto kick if there KD/Ratio gets to high.

Soldato
Played a little bit this afternoon. Now racked up a grand total of 3 hours... Feels very similar to CoD on TDM - lots of people jumping and sliding. Also the vegetation is well and truly getting on my **** - can't see a thing through it all.

Back
Top Bottom