Porridge Oats - Water or Milk?

Soldato
Eat as much sugar as you want then. Go for it. It's not my health...

https://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-health/the-sweet-danger-of-sugar
You do know that ironman,marathon and a host of other athletes literally and I mean literally just consume sugar during events and training right? Its the only thing they consume.

Like I said sugar in itself is not bad for you, it's how degenerate our population has become over food consumption that's the issue. This leads to governments scrambling to act to control bad eating habits and where you end up with ideologies like 'fat is bad'. (Again its not)

Last edited:
Soldato
You do know that ironman,marathon and a host of other athletes literally and I mean literally just consume sugar during events and training right? Its the only thing they consume.

Like I said sugar in itself is not bad for you, it's how degenerate our population has become over food consumption that's the issue. This leads to governments scrambling to act to control bad eating habits and where you end up with ideologies like 'fat is bad'. (Again its not)

So you're comparing eating sugar during high intensity events to day to day sitting around and eating sugar during the day? I eat a lot of sugar in the form of jelly babies when I'm playing Touch Rugby tournaments as it is the best way to get quick energy. I don't put 20g of it all over my porridge every morning. You're comparing apples with oranges.

Permabanned
I use Almond Milk in mine. Detest regular milk in Porridge as it just tastes 'off' to me.

Tbsp of Honey, some ground flax seed and a few shakes of salt (maybe double a few things up and add a banana if it's training day), perfect! genuinely my favourite meal of the day.

Back
Top Bottom